View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2019, 04:27 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
For this particular thread, I don’t see a reason why it shouldn’t be deleted. If they got your message and acknowledged the request then it is what it is. This tbh could have just been Resolved personally and it was another shot at the admins just to add to the shit they’ve been getting lately. I’ve seen numerous other forums that threads are closed when the topics at hand are answered. This basically is the same thing.

With that said, @Pugz, ‘show me the right to the tracks’ is immature as fuck bro. At the end of the day it’s his hard work and he has a right not to want you to play them. Ye ok, he uploaded them on the platform that belongs to you which ironically, it’s like you are taking ownership of it just because of it. As you’ve said in the past, lb is a free to use platform and therefore, you are not obliged to cater to what your members want. Then again, at least be respectful to those that posted shit to keep this platform alive in your hiatus. Be respectful and you shall receive respect my guy
Threads should be archived so we can keep up with their bullshit. Never delete threads. Resolved or not they should remain a point of future referance

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 07-04-2019, 04:27 PM   #18

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSKAR View Post
For this particular thread, I don’t see a reason why it shouldn’t be deleted. If they got your message and acknowledged the request then it is what it is. This tbh could have just been Resolved personally and it was another shot at the admins just to add to the shit they’ve been getting lately. I’ve seen numerous other forums that threads are closed when the topics at hand are answered. This basically is the same thing.

With that said, @Pugz, ‘show me the right to the tracks’ is immature as fuck bro. At the end of the day it’s his hard work and he has a right not to want you to play them. Ye ok, he uploaded them on the platform that belongs to you which ironically, it’s like you are taking ownership of it just because of it. As you’ve said in the past, lb is a free to use platform and therefore, you are not obliged to cater to what your members want. Then again, at least be respectful to those that posted shit to keep this platform alive in your hiatus. Be respectful and you shall receive respect my guy
Threads should be archived so we can keep up with their bullshit. Never delete threads. Resolved or not they should remain a point of future referance

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.