Thread: Stricc vs B Dot
View Single Post
Unread 08-19-2015, 02:48 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

@stricc took this 3-0 imo.

B Dot was nice BUT when stricc broke down his whole style and predicted what his verse was going to be and B Dot spit exactly like stricc said it was over. Also just based on the lines alone B Dot had a lot of basic gunplay bars that for some reason had big reactions but if you don't listen to the crowd they weren't that great. His whole approach was pretty much multi's + vocab + weak gun bar punchline or preach preach + played white vs. black bars. B Dots last battle was way nicer imo, just because you have a white battler in front of you doesn't mean you have to go that "White Men Can't Jump or Understand" route.

stricc was nice but I would tone down the prison bars imo not because it's fake or you're a wigger or whatever the fuck the YouTube comments say but because you've already talked about them in these 2 battles, the rest of your verse was fire but when you bust out the jokes like "slapped your girl with my dick" they didn't hit as hard.
Unread 08-19-2015, 02:48 PM   #7

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

@stricc took this 3-0 imo.

B Dot was nice BUT when stricc broke down his whole style and predicted what his verse was going to be and B Dot spit exactly like stricc said it was over. Also just based on the lines alone B Dot had a lot of basic gunplay bars that for some reason had big reactions but if you don't listen to the crowd they weren't that great. His whole approach was pretty much multi's + vocab + weak gun bar punchline or preach preach + played white vs. black bars. B Dots last battle was way nicer imo, just because you have a white battler in front of you doesn't mean you have to go that "White Men Can't Jump or Understand" route.

stricc was nice but I would tone down the prison bars imo not because it's fake or you're a wigger or whatever the fuck the YouTube comments say but because you've already talked about them in these 2 battles, the rest of your verse was fire but when you bust out the jokes like "slapped your girl with my dick" they didn't hit as hard.