View Single Post
Unread 07-30-2012, 08:15 PM
Ill Phenom
Mentioned: 505 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post
i like the idea might be hard to keep track of i also had an idea like this for the LBA Heavyweight with points given for who you beat sending an victory % we'd be in it... but i think there would be no-shows just like to see how u would schedule the battles n shit and what bout peope who aren't super active in crews that sign up....... i'd also be willing to help with anything if it takes off goodluck with this
No Show's is a factor that is mostly being put into that crews leader's hands. The leaders choose the members that will participate in battles. It is up to them to make sure that the member they picked will be able to write or record their verse in time.

As the way I'm setting up the schedule would all depend on how many crews sign up. The way I would have the league made, is as long as the crew has at least 6 members they can join, so long as it will be an even amount of crews in the league. That way crews such as Masons, LOD, GS and others that are scrambling to get members for Ill mania will be able to participate also.

When I do need help with anything I will let you know.
Unread 07-30-2012, 08:15 PM   #6

Ill Phenom
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
54 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 425 text
Mentioned: 505 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post
i like the idea might be hard to keep track of i also had an idea like this for the LBA Heavyweight with points given for who you beat sending an victory % we'd be in it... but i think there would be no-shows just like to see how u would schedule the battles n shit and what bout peope who aren't super active in crews that sign up....... i'd also be willing to help with anything if it takes off goodluck with this
No Show's is a factor that is mostly being put into that crews leader's hands. The leaders choose the members that will participate in battles. It is up to them to make sure that the member they picked will be able to write or record their verse in time.

As the way I'm setting up the schedule would all depend on how many crews sign up. The way I would have the league made, is as long as the crew has at least 6 members they can join, so long as it will be an even amount of crews in the league. That way crews such as Masons, LOD, GS and others that are scrambling to get members for Ill mania will be able to participate also.

When I do need help with anything I will let you know.