View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2019, 03:42 PM
Zezmeril
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Any workout advice?

I'm trying to get my arms bigger and my gym recently replace all of the old equipment with new multiple muscle workout machines and I'm not getting that rip after a workout any more. They used to use isolation machines so you could focus on one muscle at a time and now they only have group muscle workouts.

Anyone a gym rat? Have any idea how to get back to getting the pumps i was on isolation machines without finding a new gym all together.

Also any advice on preworkouts? Right now I'm on "Beyond Raw : Lit" two scoops so 600mg of caffeine before a workout. Anything that works as well without the face flushing?
Unread 12-30-2019, 03:42 PM   #1

Zezmeril

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Any workout advice?

I'm trying to get my arms bigger and my gym recently replace all of the old equipment with new multiple muscle workout machines and I'm not getting that rip after a workout any more. They used to use isolation machines so you could focus on one muscle at a time and now they only have group muscle workouts.

Anyone a gym rat? Have any idea how to get back to getting the pumps i was on isolation machines without finding a new gym all together.

Also any advice on preworkouts? Right now I'm on "Beyond Raw : Lit" two scoops so 600mg of caffeine before a workout. Anything that works as well without the face flushing?