View Single Post
Unread 06-06-2023, 01:31 PM
Flako Boom
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
I'll help ya out...too bad i will never click play. You should of told me it was a diss instead of tellin me you just shouted my name...tsk tsk.

You're almost out of your shell..got you replyin sending me pms atleast..but until you grow a pair and stop battlin and votin for yaself...ima keep at it. You better than that..or maybe you're not

#Bnaaaaahhhhhhh. You should of photo shopped and dick in his mouth. And then he could re name the video to candy dicks. LMAO

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

cotdamn! Thats you in the thumbnail???... holy horror movies batman! No wonder you with all the horror faggotville shit. You look like a Leatherface bro... look like a dogs asshole...

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

#bnas
#sloth
Unread 06-06-2023, 01:31 PM   #4

Flako Boom

Voted: 2029 audio / 514 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
I'll help ya out...too bad i will never click play. You should of told me it was a diss instead of tellin me you just shouted my name...tsk tsk.

You're almost out of your shell..got you replyin sending me pms atleast..but until you grow a pair and stop battlin and votin for yaself...ima keep at it. You better than that..or maybe you're not

#Bnaaaaahhhhhhh. You should of photo shopped and dick in his mouth. And then he could re name the video to candy dicks. LMAO

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

cotdamn! Thats you in the thumbnail???... holy horror movies batman! No wonder you with all the horror faggotville shit. You look like a Leatherface bro... look like a dogs asshole...

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

#bnas
#sloth