View Single Post
Unread 04-05-2015, 02:56 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Ayee I want to thank LB for the opportunity to participate in the Scheme tournament and thank @AfterThought for hosting and running this tourny successfully, seeing it to the end. Thanks to all the voters who religiously dropped votes in each and every battle and HUGE shoutouts to the battlers who participated and showed up to their matches as well as the people I faced to get to the top. Shoutouts to @Thorough, @Row, @Dono And especially my boy Grizzly @GRizzEAT. You guys made this a hard fucking road for me man, respect to you guys for bringing it and making me have to up my game to a whole 'nother level.

and thank you @NOBLE, I appreciate that bro.

Last edited by Skizzo; 04-05-2015 at 02:58 AM.
Unread 04-05-2015, 02:56 AM   #3

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Ayee I want to thank LB for the opportunity to participate in the Scheme tournament and thank @AfterThought for hosting and running this tourny successfully, seeing it to the end. Thanks to all the voters who religiously dropped votes in each and every battle and HUGE shoutouts to the battlers who participated and showed up to their matches as well as the people I faced to get to the top. Shoutouts to @Thorough, @Row, @Dono And especially my boy Grizzly @GRizzEAT. You guys made this a hard fucking road for me man, respect to you guys for bringing it and making me have to up my game to a whole 'nother level.

and thank you @NOBLE, I appreciate that bro.

Last edited by Skizzo; 04-05-2015 at 02:58 AM.