View Single Post
Unread 08-30-2021, 11:15 AM
H1Z1
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
@Student See...again....when I logged back the end of last year, after like 6 years of not being around, and you said "who the flippers are you?" not for nothin but I had it Poppin on the audio side the beginning of this year. And that's with bitchass Man-hatin banning me....for nothin. And being banned 2 outa 3 months for the season and still holding down #1 spot, and that's with bitch ass banhattan giving me auto losses...smh. Then I just found out y'all got my voting power bat fuckin ZERO!!?? WTF??

And You really got mods up there for keeping the site ALIVE!? That the complete opposite...but it is what it is...until somebody who appreciates this site takes over...it's a 🌯 for LB...

And I see My names up here...But Forget the 9 year shit...I been on since 2006. And was top dog back in the 2000s...ask any audio vet...shit ask the the top ten...ask #1 all time..my dog Mac...y'all got real disrespectful up here to vets...just because all y'all newer mods didn't know who I was, didn't mean y'all should of TRIED to play me out..Y'all should be excited a vet comes back here and is active...

I'm gonna take this reply down once y'all see it...so it don't sway newcomers...but with this lag on the site now where you can't change pages, it's a true sign...LB is on its way out.
DEMS FACTS THO.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Here's a list of awards that should be handed out this September:

Hall of Famers
& Gold Name

&

SBT The Messiah & Mind Fuck

Forum Top Poster Award

(1,000+ Forum Posts)

Winners (aka People Who Kept The Forums/Site Alive):

@Dono @EtH @Odin @Kiwi Peewee @Erupt @B a r z o o k a @Real Talk @RULE @The Ghost of Freak @Manhattan @COFFIN DODGER @OSKAR @DESSA @remarK @S A L T @Edgeworth @Apollyon @RhetoriK @Fredo Lombardi @FiNAL WoRD @Obey @Esso @TalkSick @Seul @ViTRiOL @Ohs @X @OLDE ENGLISH @Revan @HVK @IV @Dysfunctional @Interp @Mani Mula @PurFekShun @ray Zues @NawkOut @UNKNOWN ARTIST @Pugz @ILLoKWENT @GRizzEAT @Insuppressible @lil midget @ELOH STACKz @John J @Prose_ @Phoenix @Spooky Deep @METH_BARZ @BvckHvndz @SpleNDiD @King John @John Dos @MYST @reEFer @-Bunz- @KingBankstou @Top Notch @The Dope Man @Po a Fo @Snoopy316 @Joey Krack @D-Reppin @AfterThought @FeRnO @Krhyme Killz @Rain-Matrix @SoupErb @Swift @Trademark @ItzNDaSawce @Ill Phenom @PRiiME @dmullz @Ultimate Rap League @BENSON THA GREAT @pUL5e @InfamousES @MAN DOWN @LOQ @FuckYuhLife @FAME @Mutilate @MarS @Multiple Madness @7pointSix2mm @Liquid_Theories @21 GrAmS @Los Briggs @Carlos Brigante @X WoWzA @Manny Festo @Rain Matrix @ItsFame @Swaz @_shaz @Spooky|Deep @Exalted Echelon @D.A. @tekneeqz @Apes @StepTo- @Out Of Orderr @CauSTik SoDa @|Ah|ReNA| @MacDaddySmith @-Sir @NAWKOUT_ARTISTT @Earlybucks @null12 @_The Phantom_ @Ill Kid @Killamike @dj moneybags @MyStEr_E @RTK @ILL BLAZE @Raiko Raw @Street-famouS

Years In Awards
(There's probably more but this is everyone who logged in the past month)

1 Year In!

(1 Year of membership)
Winners:
@nightcrawler @40killa @HuNgReeDy BeAsT @ZukKarnain @Newcastle @mckiller187 @anomaly3 @FightsAndRapMedia @The Saaxxx Baba @Amikay @Killa Boy @Wicky E @Amiz @slickitkam @SinaCog @Straw Hat @DifferentChild @DevKrashout @ThaWorst @Squammy @ESCensee @MecH @MCRattle @CharlotteTen @tentycent @SCKETCH @Reno Reigns @God Zilla

3 Years In!

(3 Years of membership)
Winners:
@H1Z1 @BornLB @Looney Lad @Djbinky @1Plus1Pac @Power @Oddvious @ROY @IamTheNme

6 Years In!

(6 Years of Membership)
Winners:
@Mizz Ammo @Masked-Reaper @ViTRiOLic @JAGNEW @Brickrepper @Dimensions @JayImmortal @Looksemoh @WarSand @CoLD STeeL @KDOTCARTER @Getoffmyknife @Flyraiment @ContagiousZ

9 Years In!

(9 Years of Membership)
Winners:
@NOBLE @Nigga I Rap Tight @Flako Boom @Big Negz @Naturillâ„¢ @DETRI_MENTAL @Dono @Connotation @EtH @RhymeSmoke @Odin @JayCunic @Letum @Knowbodhi @Evil Twin @Skilly Pistolz @KILOS @GOOD GRIEF @yogiman22 @Orochi @lilknight @DownHerePosted @r00k @TRE-DIA @Real Talk @RULE @Subreal @AnonymousTwist @Aggo @BLACKNUCKLEZ323 @O_G @The Ghost of Freak @Manhattan @Blunt Rapper @Jay_Nice @Denton @the grill @KB RHYMEZ @Tha Dog @Illimination @Coree Soprano @Costello @COFFIN DODGER @Big-Ez @OSKAR @Odd God @Slypro @Dboss @JayQ @Tru Game @OMG @Specz @purepurpose @Lyrical Threat @huudnigga @remarK @xanex @Skool @Phracture @JR3DDY @S A L T @Raw @Brown Trout @XK @JAYMAC @Tain @SIXX-SHOTT @Lady Policy @Tactic @Semi-Psuedo @Apollyon @Justo Da G @Loonatic @Chester Waterman @Phil Banks @HookjawTerrahawk @Frostbyte @U NiQue NeSs @Psuedo Nim @GOD-OF-DISSING @jay hoffa @Lizman @E Bomb @X-CALIBUR87 @Fredo Lombardi @Obey

ETC TDB.
Salutes, appreciate the mention Stu!
I'm trash ya know XD XD XD to some niggles.
But niggas like you and alot of those BIG NAMES the reason I stayed on.
You all trained and motivated ALOT of these niggas who changed they name or is a Elite currently.
I didn't forget. I didn't get cocky.
I GAVE RESPECT WHERE RESPECT WAS DUE.
Most of y'all cool Mfers. But RT, the site full of bitches babies and baboons.
The honor and spirit of the site is TARNISHED forever.
Salutes!
Unread 08-30-2021, 11:15 AM   #8

H1Z1

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
@Student See...again....when I logged back the end of last year, after like 6 years of not being around, and you said "who the flippers are you?" not for nothin but I had it Poppin on the audio side the beginning of this year. And that's with bitchass Man-hatin banning me....for nothin. And being banned 2 outa 3 months for the season and still holding down #1 spot, and that's with bitch ass banhattan giving me auto losses...smh. Then I just found out y'all got my voting power bat fuckin ZERO!!?? WTF??

And You really got mods up there for keeping the site ALIVE!? That the complete opposite...but it is what it is...until somebody who appreciates this site takes over...it's a 🌯 for LB...

And I see My names up here...But Forget the 9 year shit...I been on since 2006. And was top dog back in the 2000s...ask any audio vet...shit ask the the top ten...ask #1 all time..my dog Mac...y'all got real disrespectful up here to vets...just because all y'all newer mods didn't know who I was, didn't mean y'all should of TRIED to play me out..Y'all should be excited a vet comes back here and is active...

I'm gonna take this reply down once y'all see it...so it don't sway newcomers...but with this lag on the site now where you can't change pages, it's a true sign...LB is on its way out.
DEMS FACTS THO.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Here's a list of awards that should be handed out this September:

Hall of Famers
& Gold Name

&

SBT The Messiah & Mind Fuck

Forum Top Poster Award

(1,000+ Forum Posts)

Winners (aka People Who Kept The Forums/Site Alive):

@Dono @EtH @Odin @Kiwi Peewee @Erupt @B a r z o o k a @Real Talk @RULE @The Ghost of Freak @Manhattan @COFFIN DODGER @OSKAR @DESSA @remarK @S A L T @Edgeworth @Apollyon @RhetoriK @Fredo Lombardi @FiNAL WoRD @Obey @Esso @TalkSick @Seul @ViTRiOL @Ohs @X @OLDE ENGLISH @Revan @HVK @IV @Dysfunctional @Interp @Mani Mula @PurFekShun @ray Zues @NawkOut @UNKNOWN ARTIST @Pugz @ILLoKWENT @GRizzEAT @Insuppressible @lil midget @ELOH STACKz @John J @Prose_ @Phoenix @Spooky Deep @METH_BARZ @BvckHvndz @SpleNDiD @King John @John Dos @MYST @reEFer @-Bunz- @KingBankstou @Top Notch @The Dope Man @Po a Fo @Snoopy316 @Joey Krack @D-Reppin @AfterThought @FeRnO @Krhyme Killz @Rain-Matrix @SoupErb @Swift @Trademark @ItzNDaSawce @Ill Phenom @PRiiME @dmullz @Ultimate Rap League @BENSON THA GREAT @pUL5e @InfamousES @MAN DOWN @LOQ @FuckYuhLife @FAME @Mutilate @MarS @Multiple Madness @7pointSix2mm @Liquid_Theories @21 GrAmS @Los Briggs @Carlos Brigante @X WoWzA @Manny Festo @Rain Matrix @ItsFame @Swaz @_shaz @Spooky|Deep @Exalted Echelon @D.A. @tekneeqz @Apes @StepTo- @Out Of Orderr @CauSTik SoDa @|Ah|ReNA| @MacDaddySmith @-Sir @NAWKOUT_ARTISTT @Earlybucks @null12 @_The Phantom_ @Ill Kid @Killamike @dj moneybags @MyStEr_E @RTK @ILL BLAZE @Raiko Raw @Street-famouS

Years In Awards
(There's probably more but this is everyone who logged in the past month)

1 Year In!

(1 Year of membership)
Winners:
@nightcrawler @40killa @HuNgReeDy BeAsT @ZukKarnain @Newcastle @mckiller187 @anomaly3 @FightsAndRapMedia @The Saaxxx Baba @Amikay @Killa Boy @Wicky E @Amiz @slickitkam @SinaCog @Straw Hat @DifferentChild @DevKrashout @ThaWorst @Squammy @ESCensee @MecH @MCRattle @CharlotteTen @tentycent @SCKETCH @Reno Reigns @God Zilla

3 Years In!

(3 Years of membership)
Winners:
@H1Z1 @BornLB @Looney Lad @Djbinky @1Plus1Pac @Power @Oddvious @ROY @IamTheNme

6 Years In!

(6 Years of Membership)
Winners:
@Mizz Ammo @Masked-Reaper @ViTRiOLic @JAGNEW @Brickrepper @Dimensions @JayImmortal @Looksemoh @WarSand @CoLD STeeL @KDOTCARTER @Getoffmyknife @Flyraiment @ContagiousZ

9 Years In!

(9 Years of Membership)
Winners:
@NOBLE @Nigga I Rap Tight @Flako Boom @Big Negz @Naturillâ„¢ @DETRI_MENTAL @Dono @Connotation @EtH @RhymeSmoke @Odin @JayCunic @Letum @Knowbodhi @Evil Twin @Skilly Pistolz @KILOS @GOOD GRIEF @yogiman22 @Orochi @lilknight @DownHerePosted @r00k @TRE-DIA @Real Talk @RULE @Subreal @AnonymousTwist @Aggo @BLACKNUCKLEZ323 @O_G @The Ghost of Freak @Manhattan @Blunt Rapper @Jay_Nice @Denton @the grill @KB RHYMEZ @Tha Dog @Illimination @Coree Soprano @Costello @COFFIN DODGER @Big-Ez @OSKAR @Odd God @Slypro @Dboss @JayQ @Tru Game @OMG @Specz @purepurpose @Lyrical Threat @huudnigga @remarK @xanex @Skool @Phracture @JR3DDY @S A L T @Raw @Brown Trout @XK @JAYMAC @Tain @SIXX-SHOTT @Lady Policy @Tactic @Semi-Psuedo @Apollyon @Justo Da G @Loonatic @Chester Waterman @Phil Banks @HookjawTerrahawk @Frostbyte @U NiQue NeSs @Psuedo Nim @GOD-OF-DISSING @jay hoffa @Lizman @E Bomb @X-CALIBUR87 @Fredo Lombardi @Obey

ETC TDB.
Salutes, appreciate the mention Stu!
I'm trash ya know XD XD XD to some niggles.
But niggas like you and alot of those BIG NAMES the reason I stayed on.
You all trained and motivated ALOT of these niggas who changed they name or is a Elite currently.
I didn't forget. I didn't get cocky.
I GAVE RESPECT WHERE RESPECT WAS DUE.
Most of y'all cool Mfers. But RT, the site full of bitches babies and baboons.
The honor and spirit of the site is TARNISHED forever.
Salutes!