View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2019, 11:23 AM
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
125 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZN View Post
I disagree with the bolded. New, and closing soon battles should be the priority. "Big" battles get a lot of votes as it is. But, people seldom want to vote on the battles they aren't interested in. And this is where the FVC is needed most.

I feel as though, there should be at least 3 FVC members voting on every battle with less than 3 votes from the new battles list, to ensure that they close. The same with the battles closing soon.

As, battles not closing on time is probably one of the biggest deterrents to activity. If a battler comes here to battle, and is subjected to their battle staying open for an extenuating period of time, with few votes, then what incentive is there for them to stay?
I agree with this.

@IAmFlow the rest of what you put up is dope though, know the FVC is in good hands with you at the reigns. When it’s back up and running i’ll be happy to take part in it.
Unread 12-21-2019, 11:23 AM   #13

Q
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
125 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZN View Post
I disagree with the bolded. New, and closing soon battles should be the priority. "Big" battles get a lot of votes as it is. But, people seldom want to vote on the battles they aren't interested in. And this is where the FVC is needed most.

I feel as though, there should be at least 3 FVC members voting on every battle with less than 3 votes from the new battles list, to ensure that they close. The same with the battles closing soon.

As, battles not closing on time is probably one of the biggest deterrents to activity. If a battler comes here to battle, and is subjected to their battle staying open for an extenuating period of time, with few votes, then what incentive is there for them to stay?
I agree with this.

@IAmFlow the rest of what you put up is dope though, know the FVC is in good hands with you at the reigns. When it’s back up and running i’ll be happy to take part in it.