Thread: Books...
View Single Post
Unread 01-10-2020, 11:31 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Bourne is a good shout, I loved the movies. I bet I would love the books.

I mostly read business & self-development books. This month I've read Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance and Built to Sell by John Warrillow. Both were great.

As far as fiction goes, I'm two books into the Riftwar saga by Raymond E. Feist and I recently read Luther: The Calling by Neil Cross.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Some of my favorite books growing up were fiction but now I just like learning n shit

Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Good Strategy, Bad Strategy
Fuck you, Fuck your Mom

etc
Rich Dad, Poor Dad is a good introduction to finance and thinking about assets and liabilities. I liked Richard Templar's The Rules of Wealth too and Profit First by Michael Michalowicz.
Unread 01-10-2020, 11:31 AM   #18

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Bourne is a good shout, I loved the movies. I bet I would love the books.

I mostly read business & self-development books. This month I've read Elon Musk by Ashlee Vance and Built to Sell by John Warrillow. Both were great.

As far as fiction goes, I'm two books into the Riftwar saga by Raymond E. Feist and I recently read Luther: The Calling by Neil Cross.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Some of my favorite books growing up were fiction but now I just like learning n shit

Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Good Strategy, Bad Strategy
Fuck you, Fuck your Mom

etc
Rich Dad, Poor Dad is a good introduction to finance and thinking about assets and liabilities. I liked Richard Templar's The Rules of Wealth too and Profit First by Michael Michalowicz.