View Single Post
Unread 11-14-2019, 08:17 PM
IIAM
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTRUTHxX View Post
@IIAM
Is this how u get ur roxks off? No h8 but I'm fr curious how u on this site over a month, got 1 battle and complain how u the only 1 to think u should have won that battle and find ways to just dis every1 on LB for w/e reasons u may have to do so, all u do on LB is , whine, bitch, duck and read others battles and share links to express ur opinions on them like any1 rlly cares what u think, Ik I'm not the only 1 on LB that wants to know exactly how r u qualified to judge any 1 of us battlers or judge the battles we r in, again no h8 but a legit question
1. You do care or else u wouldn’t have wrote that giant paragraph

2. Easy I just make people wait as long as I want because I’m in control.

3. I am most definitely not the only one who thought I won that battle.

4. I most definitely do not dis everyone that’s a blatant lie!

5. The fact that there is a box in each battle, with an option for my choice of a winner and a space for me to give my opinion-is what qualifies me to judge a battle.

Any other questions feel free to ask

Last edited by IIAM; 11-14-2019 at 09:59 PM.
Unread 11-14-2019, 08:17 PM   #14

IIAM
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
5 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 16 audio / 41 text
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTRUTHxX View Post
@IIAM
Is this how u get ur roxks off? No h8 but I'm fr curious how u on this site over a month, got 1 battle and complain how u the only 1 to think u should have won that battle and find ways to just dis every1 on LB for w/e reasons u may have to do so, all u do on LB is , whine, bitch, duck and read others battles and share links to express ur opinions on them like any1 rlly cares what u think, Ik I'm not the only 1 on LB that wants to know exactly how r u qualified to judge any 1 of us battlers or judge the battles we r in, again no h8 but a legit question
1. You do care or else u wouldn’t have wrote that giant paragraph

2. Easy I just make people wait as long as I want because I’m in control.

3. I am most definitely not the only one who thought I won that battle.

4. I most definitely do not dis everyone that’s a blatant lie!

5. The fact that there is a box in each battle, with an option for my choice of a winner and a space for me to give my opinion-is what qualifies me to judge a battle.

Any other questions feel free to ask

Last edited by IIAM; 11-14-2019 at 09:59 PM.