View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2019, 06:49 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Next: Seul (if it’s been done, then guts)
Fuggit I'll do both.

Seul: Most underrated text battler today. Dude can give the top dudes in text an ass-whippin or at least a run for their money. Tagged with him, as well, so I know first-hand how dope dude can be in the text box. Audio-wise he's top 3 active easily. Took out Bleu twice in audio battles, and that's no small feat. Has multiple audio titles, as well. HoF worthy in both text and audio if he focuses on winnin' some text titles from here on.

guts: Slightly underrated. He's been making significant strides since he came back to the site not too long ago with his bars and has had some performances lately that show a lot of promise (text battle with me, for example, that is currently open for votes ). Audio wise he could improve his delivery a slight bit more, but I don't think his overall record in that reflects how well he's progressed lately.

Next: Pixels
Unread 02-23-2019, 06:49 PM   #185

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Next: Seul (if it’s been done, then guts)
Fuggit I'll do both.

Seul: Most underrated text battler today. Dude can give the top dudes in text an ass-whippin or at least a run for their money. Tagged with him, as well, so I know first-hand how dope dude can be in the text box. Audio-wise he's top 3 active easily. Took out Bleu twice in audio battles, and that's no small feat. Has multiple audio titles, as well. HoF worthy in both text and audio if he focuses on winnin' some text titles from here on.

guts: Slightly underrated. He's been making significant strides since he came back to the site not too long ago with his bars and has had some performances lately that show a lot of promise (text battle with me, for example, that is currently open for votes ). Audio wise he could improve his delivery a slight bit more, but I don't think his overall record in that reflects how well he's progressed lately.

Next: Pixels