View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2019, 04:32 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

there is no "general leader" of this new era, just several respected battlers. maybe you could say the big dogs are a pack, and they as a collective, represent a "leader" for the new era. that's be seul and lock mostly. but, in terms of leaders? i've been in crews with a lot of the elite battlers, and they're not really leaders per say.

i think my point is this. not many people would step up to that plate, or even want to. i know i have, and each time i failed in the end, no matter how well it started. so when i put it like this, and think who the best leader is right now?

punk.

being in a crew with him, i can see it. he cares. he leads. he teaches. he's patient. ride or die. i'm not surprized or anything but, his attitude compared to others, puts him as an actual leader where as everyone else that would be a contender, is just honestly known for being a good battler at best.
Unread 12-07-2019, 04:32 PM   #36

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

there is no "general leader" of this new era, just several respected battlers. maybe you could say the big dogs are a pack, and they as a collective, represent a "leader" for the new era. that's be seul and lock mostly. but, in terms of leaders? i've been in crews with a lot of the elite battlers, and they're not really leaders per say.

i think my point is this. not many people would step up to that plate, or even want to. i know i have, and each time i failed in the end, no matter how well it started. so when i put it like this, and think who the best leader is right now?

punk.

being in a crew with him, i can see it. he cares. he leads. he teaches. he's patient. ride or die. i'm not surprized or anything but, his attitude compared to others, puts him as an actual leader where as everyone else that would be a contender, is just honestly known for being a good battler at best.