View Single Post
Unread 05-07-2020, 10:46 AM
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
Of course.

^ Google doc where all the proof is. You can click the link to open the doc. At the top, there is gray words that says "Last edit was made on.." <-- You can click that and see every edit that was made to that doc. Ever.

https://imgur.com/qBUP4Lj <--

Once you click that, it will open up every edit ever made to that doc with the date and timestamp that it was made, and by who as well. Its something called "Version history."

https://imgur.com/hqfN2r1 <--

Once you open that up, It will show you dates, times, and it highlights the edits made to that doc by a color scheme (BeLikeSkizzo in green, Jon gotti aka Manhattan in purple.)

https://imgur.com/EOSG2ec <--

That right there is the finished version of the verse I wrote for him vs @Lockhart. Of course, theres more verses in that doc alone. Actually...

July 7th, 2014 - @Enfinite Verse.
July 30th, 2014 - @Lockhart Verse
July 26th, 2014 - @Subreal &
@WonderBread Verse (tag team tourny with godbody)
July 28th, 2014 - Grizz & @AfterThought Verse (tag team tourny)

^ Those verses I wrote for him, are all in that same doc with time stamps, and proof of all the edits that I did to the verses personally.

Thats not the only doc either, I sent all of this to @Bleu & @NOBLE when I first exposed it. The reason that I did expose it, was because Manhattan turned around and tried telling everyone that HE ghostwrote for ME.

Soooo......
Once again I say...
Please explain what you meant @2FUEL?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

[/COLOR @Celsius - Incorrect, Sir. Rohan is a pedophile which I exposed in my verse "Lucifers Dungeon", and the verse in posted her in a 32 cypher. Go to my profile to see for yourself. Please dont associate me with that fucking weirdo.
Lmao because this shit worked out so well for you last time you tried this. You're fucking obsessed w/ me. Ya we used to hit up the docs together. There is no denying that and I’ve never denied that. We used to go over each others bars none stop together. Get feedback on bars we liked, bars we didn’t like, mutis we thought were forced etc. I started scheming more and you wrote more double entendres. I already went over all of this with the mods when it was in question. Also, since I knew you’d come back and try to pull this shit...again...I had already went ahead and screen shotted my GC bars with every single edit and sent the screen shots to Row, Babylon and @Celsius (to confirm). I don’t have screen shots from shit else because I never used to write in the docs. I used to write in note pad on my phone and show you them on the docs chat. You have access because you kicked me out of the all of the docs, locked me out so you could do whatever the fuck you wanted with them. I showed you all of my bars I was writing in the chat on docs (since I was on my phone) Then you posted them in the doc? Cool. I have screen shots of me editing your docs...helping you w/ battles against people. You legit write verses w/ shit loads of people all in the doc all writing with and for each other. I’ve been in there to see it go down... you w/ Kimmy and a bunch of other BBE people...I’ve seen that shit. Roh legit wrote bars for you in your scheme final against Grizz.
I can’t even keep up with your ghostwriting claims anymore. You’ve claimed you ghost wrote for Roh, Final Word, Esso, Molly, Me and fuck loads more battlers and even tried claiming live battlers too. You’ve faked countless screenshots time and time again. You dug up “dirt” on Rant online to try and scare him and told me you sent him a screenshot and he begged you not to post it. When I asked him about it he had no idea what I was talking about. You come to LB to poach members for your FB league (you were warned and then infracted for doing it).

Anyone who wants the links to my GC run (since I decided it would be a good idea to save that as proof) or any of the skizzo docs I’ve edited...just hit me on IM or PM and I’d be more than happy to show. Definitely not showing in this thread so that skizzo can do whatever the fuck he wants with them/to them.

I’m not doing this back and forth w/ you. I stayed quiet because you said that you and Roh were going to fuck with me IRL. Talking about fucking w/ my family and my work. You guys made fake FB accounts pretending to me. So I don’t give a fuck what else you have to say. I’ve explained the entire situation and this to everyone on LB already who has asked. I discussed it in an interview as well. Once again...anyone who wants unedited screen shots of the shit I have...hit me up!

Last edited by Locchart; 05-07-2020 at 06:25 PM.
Unread 05-07-2020, 10:46 AM   #55

Manhattan Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 214 audio / 1077 text
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
Of course.

^ Google doc where all the proof is. You can click the link to open the doc. At the top, there is gray words that says "Last edit was made on.." <-- You can click that and see every edit that was made to that doc. Ever.

https://imgur.com/qBUP4Lj <--

Once you click that, it will open up every edit ever made to that doc with the date and timestamp that it was made, and by who as well. Its something called "Version history."

https://imgur.com/hqfN2r1 <--

Once you open that up, It will show you dates, times, and it highlights the edits made to that doc by a color scheme (BeLikeSkizzo in green, Jon gotti aka Manhattan in purple.)

https://imgur.com/EOSG2ec <--

That right there is the finished version of the verse I wrote for him vs @Lockhart. Of course, theres more verses in that doc alone. Actually...

July 7th, 2014 - @Enfinite Verse.
July 30th, 2014 - @Lockhart Verse
July 26th, 2014 - @Subreal &
@WonderBread Verse (tag team tourny with godbody)
July 28th, 2014 - Grizz & @AfterThought Verse (tag team tourny)

^ Those verses I wrote for him, are all in that same doc with time stamps, and proof of all the edits that I did to the verses personally.

Thats not the only doc either, I sent all of this to @Bleu & @NOBLE when I first exposed it. The reason that I did expose it, was because Manhattan turned around and tried telling everyone that HE ghostwrote for ME.

Soooo......
Once again I say...
Please explain what you meant @2FUEL?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

[/COLOR @Celsius - Incorrect, Sir. Rohan is a pedophile which I exposed in my verse "Lucifers Dungeon", and the verse in posted her in a 32 cypher. Go to my profile to see for yourself. Please dont associate me with that fucking weirdo.
Lmao because this shit worked out so well for you last time you tried this. You're fucking obsessed w/ me. Ya we used to hit up the docs together. There is no denying that and I’ve never denied that. We used to go over each others bars none stop together. Get feedback on bars we liked, bars we didn’t like, mutis we thought were forced etc. I started scheming more and you wrote more double entendres. I already went over all of this with the mods when it was in question. Also, since I knew you’d come back and try to pull this shit...again...I had already went ahead and screen shotted my GC bars with every single edit and sent the screen shots to Row, Babylon and @Celsius (to confirm). I don’t have screen shots from shit else because I never used to write in the docs. I used to write in note pad on my phone and show you them on the docs chat. You have access because you kicked me out of the all of the docs, locked me out so you could do whatever the fuck you wanted with them. I showed you all of my bars I was writing in the chat on docs (since I was on my phone) Then you posted them in the doc? Cool. I have screen shots of me editing your docs...helping you w/ battles against people. You legit write verses w/ shit loads of people all in the doc all writing with and for each other. I’ve been in there to see it go down... you w/ Kimmy and a bunch of other BBE people...I’ve seen that shit. Roh legit wrote bars for you in your scheme final against Grizz.
I can’t even keep up with your ghostwriting claims anymore. You’ve claimed you ghost wrote for Roh, Final Word, Esso, Molly, Me and fuck loads more battlers and even tried claiming live battlers too. You’ve faked countless screenshots time and time again. You dug up “dirt” on Rant online to try and scare him and told me you sent him a screenshot and he begged you not to post it. When I asked him about it he had no idea what I was talking about. You come to LB to poach members for your FB league (you were warned and then infracted for doing it).

Anyone who wants the links to my GC run (since I decided it would be a good idea to save that as proof) or any of the skizzo docs I’ve edited...just hit me on IM or PM and I’d be more than happy to show. Definitely not showing in this thread so that skizzo can do whatever the fuck he wants with them/to them.

I’m not doing this back and forth w/ you. I stayed quiet because you said that you and Roh were going to fuck with me IRL. Talking about fucking w/ my family and my work. You guys made fake FB accounts pretending to me. So I don’t give a fuck what else you have to say. I’ve explained the entire situation and this to everyone on LB already who has asked. I discussed it in an interview as well. Once again...anyone who wants unedited screen shots of the shit I have...hit me up!

Last edited by Locchart; 05-07-2020 at 06:25 PM.