View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2014, 02:39 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yo, really dope topicals here guys.

Muggs: I liked the point of view used here and the rhymes were ok but as I read the next two verses I felt that they had something on you in both the flow and storytelling aspect. A good stand alone piece but this was a threeway of some very nice writing. I would put you in 3rd place of the 3.

Dono: As always rhyme and flow were on point but I am starting to feel like your pieces are very DONO-y. Like I feel like I could pick out one of your verses from a crowed and that isn't necessarily a bad thing but I wasn't hit with that refreshing feeling of this is something new and unfamiliar. That said I like the direction you took with the topical a lot and how you thought outside the parameters of the picture and turned this into something different. I especially liked your last stanza and how the piece ended. Big ups for that.

McJewFro: Damn son. The rhyme and flow in this piece was top notch. Story was executed smoothly and really carried me through the whole poem. Those rhymes and relevancy were crazy through out. Not once did I feel like a rhyme was forced. I was blown away by this and can't give you enough kudos. Very pleasantly surprised.

Winner: McJewFro
Unread 01-25-2014, 02:39 PM   #7

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Yo, really dope topicals here guys.

Muggs: I liked the point of view used here and the rhymes were ok but as I read the next two verses I felt that they had something on you in both the flow and storytelling aspect. A good stand alone piece but this was a threeway of some very nice writing. I would put you in 3rd place of the 3.

Dono: As always rhyme and flow were on point but I am starting to feel like your pieces are very DONO-y. Like I feel like I could pick out one of your verses from a crowed and that isn't necessarily a bad thing but I wasn't hit with that refreshing feeling of this is something new and unfamiliar. That said I like the direction you took with the topical a lot and how you thought outside the parameters of the picture and turned this into something different. I especially liked your last stanza and how the piece ended. Big ups for that.

McJewFro: Damn son. The rhyme and flow in this piece was top notch. Story was executed smoothly and really carried me through the whole poem. Those rhymes and relevancy were crazy through out. Not once did I feel like a rhyme was forced. I was blown away by this and can't give you enough kudos. Very pleasantly surprised.

Winner: McJewFro