View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2014, 02:30 PM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Muggz: Im torn because i thought your concept was crack. Really liked the angle you took with the POV being the actual planet. Had a few flow issues and the wording was a lil iffy in places but the quality of the concept and overall piece was very high.

Dono: I dunno what to say tbh. Thought that was probably one of the most well written topicals ive read on LB, the poetic elements and structure was top notch. Soo much replay value. The flow was soo tight bordering on great. On the negative i thought it was a little it too obscure in places, the way an author might flex his penmanship in a way that is impressive as a feat but harmful to the story being told. That being said... still one of the top 5 Topicals ive read on LB.

mcjewfro: Thanks alot. After Donos verse i thought this would be straight forward and then you go and drop this. Conceptually a more simplistic route but damn was the execution great. The realism in the piece made it even more potent. Not only that but the flow was really dope. Maybe a couple wording issues here and there but a great piece. right up there with the best ive read on here.

Overall: No offence to Muggz, but this turned into a straight two horse way to me between Dono and mcjewfro. Im torn between Dono's poetic and unique verse and mcjewfros great narrative and realism. Ive said all i can about the verses, and this vote is one i am pained to make. Really had to go with the one that i connected with the most. Fantastic final gents.

My vote goes to: @mcjewfro.

1/
Unread 01-25-2014, 02:30 PM   #6

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

Muggz: Im torn because i thought your concept was crack. Really liked the angle you took with the POV being the actual planet. Had a few flow issues and the wording was a lil iffy in places but the quality of the concept and overall piece was very high.

Dono: I dunno what to say tbh. Thought that was probably one of the most well written topicals ive read on LB, the poetic elements and structure was top notch. Soo much replay value. The flow was soo tight bordering on great. On the negative i thought it was a little it too obscure in places, the way an author might flex his penmanship in a way that is impressive as a feat but harmful to the story being told. That being said... still one of the top 5 Topicals ive read on LB.

mcjewfro: Thanks alot. After Donos verse i thought this would be straight forward and then you go and drop this. Conceptually a more simplistic route but damn was the execution great. The realism in the piece made it even more potent. Not only that but the flow was really dope. Maybe a couple wording issues here and there but a great piece. right up there with the best ive read on here.

Overall: No offence to Muggz, but this turned into a straight two horse way to me between Dono and mcjewfro. Im torn between Dono's poetic and unique verse and mcjewfros great narrative and realism. Ive said all i can about the verses, and this vote is one i am pained to make. Really had to go with the one that i connected with the most. Fantastic final gents.

My vote goes to: @mcjewfro.

1/