View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2019, 08:16 PM
Saiyan
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Listen bruh, your last comment in this thread was a hashtag, to allow a known pedophile back into the site. I ain't seen you do fuck all since I been on this site, either.

Send 16, Send 2 Min Audio, Send Track battle, or shut your bitch made ass up. You like to talk a lot of shit through threads, it's like talking shit to someone over text, your a fucking pussy. Battle me, or suck my dick.

I didn't post shit into the mod forums because your bitch ass feeds information to whoever you fucking feel like. I'll be looking into that too. There was a fucking post that strictly said CONFIDENTIAL on it, that you sent to people.

This thread is about Row, not you - you fucking clown. Let the people come to their conclusions, I am just presenting information.
The fact that you included this in a response to Punk calling you a snitch is hilarious lol
Unread 01-21-2019, 08:16 PM   #59

Saiyan

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Listen bruh, your last comment in this thread was a hashtag, to allow a known pedophile back into the site. I ain't seen you do fuck all since I been on this site, either.

Send 16, Send 2 Min Audio, Send Track battle, or shut your bitch made ass up. You like to talk a lot of shit through threads, it's like talking shit to someone over text, your a fucking pussy. Battle me, or suck my dick.

I didn't post shit into the mod forums because your bitch ass feeds information to whoever you fucking feel like. I'll be looking into that too. There was a fucking post that strictly said CONFIDENTIAL on it, that you sent to people.

This thread is about Row, not you - you fucking clown. Let the people come to their conclusions, I am just presenting information.
The fact that you included this in a response to Punk calling you a snitch is hilarious lol