View Single Post
Unread 03-25-2015, 02:15 AM
Fiji Osa
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Great experience! The planning was a bitch im not going to lie .. But the end result was beyond words! Watching Areay and Tek battle (Tek decided to battle 4 hrs prior) and killed his dude

We won 6-2 maybe 5-3 (Talk battle debatable .. I need to see mine on cam could be closer to debatable but 3-0)

Areay - looked calm and collected and he set the tone for the event you could tell both him and Joey had mad respect for each other made a good battle

Tek - bodied Columbo point blank period

Mani Mula - made his opponent strait abandon ship in the third forgot his round and had a weak freestyle

Eloh - was on his bully shit felt the crowd slept on this battle but both them dudes was talking to each other .. Eloh a big dude and the lil part I did with him was cool

Hef - could have made it debatable had he not cut his third round short he lost the first round on the choke but took the 2nd and the crowd back

Fiji - battle was crazy I blacked out and I think I rose above my plateau and everything came together. If I was Lebron in his 2nd Championship run B-Dot was Jordan in the flu game! His bars and preformance would have beat anyone that night Danny and Talk I included

Real Talk - Real Talk IS BACK! After a year of not battling this nigga has a debatable win vs Danny Myers taking the 2nd and edging the 3rd

Stricc - THE WEST COAST KNOWS WHO STRICC IS! Stricc vs Charron will happen Lush One said so lmao. Proud of that dude hahahahhaha never seen someone get dismantled the way he did PBK it was over when PBk went first .. Stricc choked and the crowd helped him remember his bars so he could finish his round lmao

Overall the crowd Lush Danny and all of the LA battlers know who we are we earned there reapect and we made a lot of bonds much weed the house was on point so many stories lol

I need Stricc Eloh Areay live battler titles

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

And I almost forgot! BIG UPS TO STUDENT AND PEACEFULLWARRIOR for coming thru and showing love
Unread 03-25-2015, 02:15 AM   #14

Fiji Osa

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Great experience! The planning was a bitch im not going to lie .. But the end result was beyond words! Watching Areay and Tek battle (Tek decided to battle 4 hrs prior) and killed his dude

We won 6-2 maybe 5-3 (Talk battle debatable .. I need to see mine on cam could be closer to debatable but 3-0)

Areay - looked calm and collected and he set the tone for the event you could tell both him and Joey had mad respect for each other made a good battle

Tek - bodied Columbo point blank period

Mani Mula - made his opponent strait abandon ship in the third forgot his round and had a weak freestyle

Eloh - was on his bully shit felt the crowd slept on this battle but both them dudes was talking to each other .. Eloh a big dude and the lil part I did with him was cool

Hef - could have made it debatable had he not cut his third round short he lost the first round on the choke but took the 2nd and the crowd back

Fiji - battle was crazy I blacked out and I think I rose above my plateau and everything came together. If I was Lebron in his 2nd Championship run B-Dot was Jordan in the flu game! His bars and preformance would have beat anyone that night Danny and Talk I included

Real Talk - Real Talk IS BACK! After a year of not battling this nigga has a debatable win vs Danny Myers taking the 2nd and edging the 3rd

Stricc - THE WEST COAST KNOWS WHO STRICC IS! Stricc vs Charron will happen Lush One said so lmao. Proud of that dude hahahahhaha never seen someone get dismantled the way he did PBK it was over when PBk went first .. Stricc choked and the crowd helped him remember his bars so he could finish his round lmao

Overall the crowd Lush Danny and all of the LA battlers know who we are we earned there reapect and we made a lot of bonds much weed the house was on point so many stories lol

I need Stricc Eloh Areay live battler titles

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

And I almost forgot! BIG UPS TO STUDENT AND PEACEFULLWARRIOR for coming thru and showing love