View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Low View Post
Did any of you brainiacs look at when this thread was started, Why its still up here and still active well we al know its because like I everything I di it draws attention stirs feelings etc.... guys loook at the date it stareted. Months ago, I havnt said anything about the site bad in over month at least . And that was the vote power thing this here is months old its just has never went away because yall still wanna talk anything craiig low has to say. I find it flattering honestly. You guys are realy on top of things, oh my bad thats just your boyfriends your on top of. sorry . the date look at the start date, guys? hello
Must I reiterate as to WHY this thread was bumped back up? It was definitely NOT because of you.
Unread 08-09-2014, 07:10 PM   #90

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Low View Post
Did any of you brainiacs look at when this thread was started, Why its still up here and still active well we al know its because like I everything I di it draws attention stirs feelings etc.... guys loook at the date it stareted. Months ago, I havnt said anything about the site bad in over month at least . And that was the vote power thing this here is months old its just has never went away because yall still wanna talk anything craiig low has to say. I find it flattering honestly. You guys are realy on top of things, oh my bad thats just your boyfriends your on top of. sorry . the date look at the start date, guys? hello
Must I reiterate as to WHY this thread was bumped back up? It was definitely NOT because of you.