View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2017, 03:49 AM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Moors weren't Arabs, although there were Arabs among them, if that makes any sense. They were Berbers and Amazigh who are mostly mixed today, but if you go back in history, yes, they resembled sub-Saharan Africans.
Everyone gets Moors mixed up. Too much disinformation.

Moors were multiple races. Predominantly Arabs which mixed with Berbers.

The reason Moors are thought of as being black is because many converts were and when Arabs lost their stronghold in Europe black Moor horsemen, some of the greatest warriors of the time (forget their name) went to reclaim the lands. Which they did. But these Moors were new converts and extreme in their beliefs. They looked down on the Arabs who ruled in Europe because they lived extravagantly. They were brutal and devout Muslims.

I've studied Islamic history, the crusades and the overall time period quite a bit. Also, my wife's north African (Kabyle) she's mixed with Berber and Arab. She's white and has cousins who are north African and look 100% European with blonde hair. Fine af too. Because they have Vandal ancestry. That part of Africa has tons of mixing going on and had for thousands of years.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeastDT View Post
I'll get on yo ass in real life bruh .. Stop the stupidity

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

First off, white people did not invent alot more . i love all people second my granddad is 100%German so i mix alot up because I i have both sides.

Racist ass dude its facts behind black inventions before we we're giving freedom. Yo some off your so called genius people stole outrageous amount of inventions from african people.

I mean go study for your self. Europeans were not even taking baths or shampooing there hairs before a black moor went there. Have you thought about all the lye your people told you? I dont give a fuck about non of lame ass bias ass dude on this site... Dont be talking shit about stuff you want even go look up yo self. You rather go off what you heard... Bitch ass dude
You're on the right path but some inaccuracies. You gotta be careful what you watch on YouTube or hear from people. Europeans were backward in some areas fs. The French aristocracy in the 1700s were still fuckin disgusting. A lot of it stemmed from not understanding hygiene or sanitation. After the fall of Rome and the rise of the Catholic Church Europe went to shit in a lot of places.

Islam influenced the west and taught them a lot about hygiene, medicine and sanitation. But that's Islamic culture and science. Not a single black Moor. Besides, parts of Europe were conquered by moderate Muslims well before any Moors campaigned there. Islam inherited trade routes and ports which put it in the epicenter of learning and knowledge. It was also the hub of technology for its time. So they were in a perfect position to invent and create.

There's accounts of Islamic doctors visiting Europe that are hundreds of years old. Maybe a thousand. And it describes the brutal surgeries Europeans performed. But the truth is, there were white people who weren't European. There were white people who had great hygiene. And there were white civilizations that bathed and knew a great deal about sanitation a thousand years before Muhammad.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 11-24-2017 at 03:58 AM.
Unread 11-24-2017, 03:49 AM   #10

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Moors weren't Arabs, although there were Arabs among them, if that makes any sense. They were Berbers and Amazigh who are mostly mixed today, but if you go back in history, yes, they resembled sub-Saharan Africans.
Everyone gets Moors mixed up. Too much disinformation.

Moors were multiple races. Predominantly Arabs which mixed with Berbers.

The reason Moors are thought of as being black is because many converts were and when Arabs lost their stronghold in Europe black Moor horsemen, some of the greatest warriors of the time (forget their name) went to reclaim the lands. Which they did. But these Moors were new converts and extreme in their beliefs. They looked down on the Arabs who ruled in Europe because they lived extravagantly. They were brutal and devout Muslims.

I've studied Islamic history, the crusades and the overall time period quite a bit. Also, my wife's north African (Kabyle) she's mixed with Berber and Arab. She's white and has cousins who are north African and look 100% European with blonde hair. Fine af too. Because they have Vandal ancestry. That part of Africa has tons of mixing going on and had for thousands of years.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeastDT View Post
I'll get on yo ass in real life bruh .. Stop the stupidity

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

First off, white people did not invent alot more . i love all people second my granddad is 100%German so i mix alot up because I i have both sides.

Racist ass dude its facts behind black inventions before we we're giving freedom. Yo some off your so called genius people stole outrageous amount of inventions from african people.

I mean go study for your self. Europeans were not even taking baths or shampooing there hairs before a black moor went there. Have you thought about all the lye your people told you? I dont give a fuck about non of lame ass bias ass dude on this site... Dont be talking shit about stuff you want even go look up yo self. You rather go off what you heard... Bitch ass dude
You're on the right path but some inaccuracies. You gotta be careful what you watch on YouTube or hear from people. Europeans were backward in some areas fs. The French aristocracy in the 1700s were still fuckin disgusting. A lot of it stemmed from not understanding hygiene or sanitation. After the fall of Rome and the rise of the Catholic Church Europe went to shit in a lot of places.

Islam influenced the west and taught them a lot about hygiene, medicine and sanitation. But that's Islamic culture and science. Not a single black Moor. Besides, parts of Europe were conquered by moderate Muslims well before any Moors campaigned there. Islam inherited trade routes and ports which put it in the epicenter of learning and knowledge. It was also the hub of technology for its time. So they were in a perfect position to invent and create.

There's accounts of Islamic doctors visiting Europe that are hundreds of years old. Maybe a thousand. And it describes the brutal surgeries Europeans performed. But the truth is, there were white people who weren't European. There were white people who had great hygiene. And there were white civilizations that bathed and knew a great deal about sanitation a thousand years before Muhammad.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 11-24-2017 at 03:58 AM.