View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2020, 03:12 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmFlow View Post
I've always been under the impression, if it's on site, then it's usable. As far as voting goes personally, I am voting on the bar. If it's dope and makes impact then so be it, that's how I am voting. But that doesn't mean I won't think it's in bad taste and your a scumbag for doing it.

What I disagree with is anything offsite. This is a hobby, no one here is writing text battles and getting paid for it. People take the competitive nature of battles way to far sometimes. If people want their personal life, family members, wife, etc... whatever that may be left off of the site, then it should stay off of the site.
You’re 101% wrong.

Here’s the problem. guys hop on being all friendly in the i.m to another mc who thinks there cool with each other. you feel like that’s your potna so you can tell him your personal business about w.e. your fake homie than gives out your info or uses the info on a battle including yourself. you can’t change the rule books because someone feelings got hurt. WERE BATTLE RAPPERS, WERE THE WORSE KIND OF FUCKING PEOPLE ON THE EARTH. OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE YOU CRY AND CREATE THREADS LIKE THIS.

If you plan on incorporating that rule, than the site doesn’t need to be called Letsbeef.
Unread 01-06-2020, 03:12 PM   #58

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmFlow View Post
I've always been under the impression, if it's on site, then it's usable. As far as voting goes personally, I am voting on the bar. If it's dope and makes impact then so be it, that's how I am voting. But that doesn't mean I won't think it's in bad taste and your a scumbag for doing it.

What I disagree with is anything offsite. This is a hobby, no one here is writing text battles and getting paid for it. People take the competitive nature of battles way to far sometimes. If people want their personal life, family members, wife, etc... whatever that may be left off of the site, then it should stay off of the site.
You’re 101% wrong.

Here’s the problem. guys hop on being all friendly in the i.m to another mc who thinks there cool with each other. you feel like that’s your potna so you can tell him your personal business about w.e. your fake homie than gives out your info or uses the info on a battle including yourself. you can’t change the rule books because someone feelings got hurt. WERE BATTLE RAPPERS, WERE THE WORSE KIND OF FUCKING PEOPLE ON THE EARTH. OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE YOU CRY AND CREATE THREADS LIKE THIS.

If you plan on incorporating that rule, than the site doesn’t need to be called Letsbeef.