View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:17 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Acknowledgement? Lmao for what? You mean like acknowledgement for not giving up your seat on a bus? Black people get so much acknowledgement for their accomplishments too. Just look at the music industry. Kanye West is greeted as a genius. A man who is a PROVEN racist, gets glorified by both white and black media outlets.

EDIT: I mean not getting acknowledgement for what, not that no black person has ever done anything. What I mean is that black, white and any other race gets full acknowledgement for their actions in general, and in some situations, like Kanye's, they can get more than they deserve.

It's racist because the black people who are outraged have never been outraged when it concerned a white teen. They are only interested when "one of their own" dies, which is almost to the description, racism.

@NOBLE, put the word "the" in the first sentence. When THE black people. There are plenty of black people, and all races, interested in all forms of current affairs and were as outraged when say Fritzl was revealed. But these people posting this shit on twitter have never had any concern when it related to a white teen, so why is it all of a sudden such a travesty now? How is this even a race thing in any way?
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:17 PM   #9

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Acknowledgement? Lmao for what? You mean like acknowledgement for not giving up your seat on a bus? Black people get so much acknowledgement for their accomplishments too. Just look at the music industry. Kanye West is greeted as a genius. A man who is a PROVEN racist, gets glorified by both white and black media outlets.

EDIT: I mean not getting acknowledgement for what, not that no black person has ever done anything. What I mean is that black, white and any other race gets full acknowledgement for their actions in general, and in some situations, like Kanye's, they can get more than they deserve.

It's racist because the black people who are outraged have never been outraged when it concerned a white teen. They are only interested when "one of their own" dies, which is almost to the description, racism.

@NOBLE, put the word "the" in the first sentence. When THE black people. There are plenty of black people, and all races, interested in all forms of current affairs and were as outraged when say Fritzl was revealed. But these people posting this shit on twitter have never had any concern when it related to a white teen, so why is it all of a sudden such a travesty now? How is this even a race thing in any way?