View Single Post
Unread 06-12-2012, 01:21 PM
JIMMY CONWAY
Basic Member
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD-OF-DISSING View Post
lmao what you is boyfriend nigga? Hahahahaha when niggas start datin on letsbeef? I didnt kno it became a datin site? Hahahahaha so who gets it up da ass you or him? Lmfao! Fuck nigga!

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

your roc battle record is better then my letsbeef record? Haha fuck nigga you want a cookie or something? Hahahahaha you think dis shit matters 2 me? Lmfao its a website nigga Stop actin dis real life lmfao cuz if dis were real life my nigga probably kidnap yo ass and rape yo ass lmfao! Own3d
No, people recognize talent which is why no one recognizes you. About this being just a website. Only people with no talent say that. You hang outs with queers talking about your nigga would rape my ass. Birds of a feather flock together that means you're gay too. I already got cookies from your mom's house.
Unread 06-12-2012, 01:21 PM   #25

JIMMY CONWAY
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD-OF-DISSING View Post
lmao what you is boyfriend nigga? Hahahahaha when niggas start datin on letsbeef? I didnt kno it became a datin site? Hahahahaha so who gets it up da ass you or him? Lmfao! Fuck nigga!

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

your roc battle record is better then my letsbeef record? Haha fuck nigga you want a cookie or something? Hahahahaha you think dis shit matters 2 me? Lmfao its a website nigga Stop actin dis real life lmfao cuz if dis were real life my nigga probably kidnap yo ass and rape yo ass lmfao! Own3d
No, people recognize talent which is why no one recognizes you. About this being just a website. Only people with no talent say that. You hang outs with queers talking about your nigga would rape my ass. Birds of a feather flock together that means you're gay too. I already got cookies from your mom's house.
Offline   Reply With Quote