View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2021, 05:34 PM
GodLike
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illestro View Post
I'll be honest, we've had like 500 of these threads dating way back to 2013/2014. The owner(s) have heard all 1,000 of our ideas, complaints, suggestions, and cries for help/action. It's 2021, and little to nothing has been done to help save this site.

It's over bro. The few left are pretty much who you're gonna see until this site eventually just disappears one day...
I believe you bro. Just thought I’d give it a shot. I mean at this point this site is costing the owner money rather than profit so why not get rid of it for a return while it’s worth something.
Unread 02-27-2021, 05:34 PM   #3

GodLike

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illestro View Post
I'll be honest, we've had like 500 of these threads dating way back to 2013/2014. The owner(s) have heard all 1,000 of our ideas, complaints, suggestions, and cries for help/action. It's 2021, and little to nothing has been done to help save this site.

It's over bro. The few left are pretty much who you're gonna see until this site eventually just disappears one day...
I believe you bro. Just thought I’d give it a shot. I mean at this point this site is costing the owner money rather than profit so why not get rid of it for a return while it’s worth something.