View Single Post
Unread 09-24-2020, 02:37 PM
Benny Lectric
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy Punk View Post
Bitch stop trying to make jokes with my friends.
LMFAO! let'em make it @punk he a little slow

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownKingTobe View Post
The numbers dont signify anything though? I'm saying like universally each number signifies a certain level that the verse has reached . So when u vote some one a 7 - it means they had good punches and good multies. 6 might mean good multies but not great punches etc. Each number signifies something then it becomes easier to ascertain when ppl are leaving horse sht votes
@CrownKingTobe yeah the voting can be a little sketchy sometimes, but as Kiwi said the main point is the decision of who won the actual battle.. The rating numbers on the voting system now is pretty simplistic without too much detail so it boils down to the comprehension of the voter.

That's something that can't be avoided. When people join the site their awareness of the elements in a battle verse has to develop before they can make judgements based on them. Also the preference of voters plays a part just as their motive to vote does.

Some people will vote for the credits, some will vote for their buddies, some will vote to get a vote in return. The issue with votes that deserve to be deleted have to be obvious. Something like a 10 - 1 vote that isn't explained would be cause for deletion imo. A vote with comments that express hatred or retaliation would also be a cause for deletion.

Updating the voters guide thread could be the best means to resolve the issue you're expressing, but the distribution of that thread to new and less experienced members needs to be controlled also. It would be cool if short videos to explain these basics to members were implemented the way Dono has done to explain different mechanics of battle verses.

Quote:
Benny man thank you so much for this great expo! Like, u brought it! I should ask for these more often 😆 I'm still grasping all these LB concepts and style and it's fun as hell but it's definitely tough to be a newbie lol.

but I think Dumb and I both needed to hear what you're saying and it's gonna have us coming back stronger next time!

Last edited by Benny Lectric; 09-24-2020 at 02:39 PM.
Unread 09-24-2020, 02:37 PM   #9

Benny Lectric
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 42 audio / 230 text
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy Punk View Post
Bitch stop trying to make jokes with my friends.
LMFAO! let'em make it @punk he a little slow

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownKingTobe View Post
The numbers dont signify anything though? I'm saying like universally each number signifies a certain level that the verse has reached . So when u vote some one a 7 - it means they had good punches and good multies. 6 might mean good multies but not great punches etc. Each number signifies something then it becomes easier to ascertain when ppl are leaving horse sht votes
@CrownKingTobe yeah the voting can be a little sketchy sometimes, but as Kiwi said the main point is the decision of who won the actual battle.. The rating numbers on the voting system now is pretty simplistic without too much detail so it boils down to the comprehension of the voter.

That's something that can't be avoided. When people join the site their awareness of the elements in a battle verse has to develop before they can make judgements based on them. Also the preference of voters plays a part just as their motive to vote does.

Some people will vote for the credits, some will vote for their buddies, some will vote to get a vote in return. The issue with votes that deserve to be deleted have to be obvious. Something like a 10 - 1 vote that isn't explained would be cause for deletion imo. A vote with comments that express hatred or retaliation would also be a cause for deletion.

Updating the voters guide thread could be the best means to resolve the issue you're expressing, but the distribution of that thread to new and less experienced members needs to be controlled also. It would be cool if short videos to explain these basics to members were implemented the way Dono has done to explain different mechanics of battle verses.

Quote:
Benny man thank you so much for this great expo! Like, u brought it! I should ask for these more often 😆 I'm still grasping all these LB concepts and style and it's fun as hell but it's definitely tough to be a newbie lol.

but I think Dumb and I both needed to hear what you're saying and it's gonna have us coming back stronger next time!

Last edited by Benny Lectric; 09-24-2020 at 02:39 PM.