View Single Post
Unread 09-24-2020, 02:50 AM
CrownKingTobe
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 3 Lost
Default I got a question...

I know im new here and sht so mfers probably gonna think this is extra asf lol but a lot of the votes i see flying around are atrocious asf! I know that heaps of the actual amazing battlers on this site are barely motivated to battle anymore let alone vote so the votes are all left to the people who are actively battling like Jacob the dumdum etc but it doesnt make sense to me that, great battlers/battles are being decided by people who cant comprehend the bars. I know this issue used to be offset by voters with high voting power but they vote less now then probably ever. 3vil vs kiwi was a hot battle, Jacobs vote litterally said - "I dont know what either person was saying" and proceeded to give them both 3's lol

My question is should there be a universal voting numbering system or something? 1 - dogshit, 4 - basic multies, basic punches, 7- good multies, good punches 10 - flawless multies punches etc and if votes like jacobs pop up they just get insta deleted lol

TL;DR - Universal progressing numbered voting system.
Unread 09-24-2020, 02:50 AM   #1

CrownKingTobe
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 34 text
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default I got a question...

I know im new here and sht so mfers probably gonna think this is extra asf lol but a lot of the votes i see flying around are atrocious asf! I know that heaps of the actual amazing battlers on this site are barely motivated to battle anymore let alone vote so the votes are all left to the people who are actively battling like Jacob the dumdum etc but it doesnt make sense to me that, great battlers/battles are being decided by people who cant comprehend the bars. I know this issue used to be offset by voters with high voting power but they vote less now then probably ever. 3vil vs kiwi was a hot battle, Jacobs vote litterally said - "I dont know what either person was saying" and proceeded to give them both 3's lol

My question is should there be a universal voting numbering system or something? 1 - dogshit, 4 - basic multies, basic punches, 7- good multies, good punches 10 - flawless multies punches etc and if votes like jacobs pop up they just get insta deleted lol

TL;DR - Universal progressing numbered voting system.