View Single Post
Unread 06-07-2013, 01:24 PM
LilDoDirty
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post
@HVK & @UhMAZING is your battle happening .... Its 2-2 9pts to APOC 2pts to m.i.c

What's the deal with your 16 or is that a done crew battle now as im not adding any more into it from what is in the first post ....
How the fuck did you get 9 points? whoever made up that 4 points for an 80+ and 5 for a 100% is a fuck boy, a win is a win, its 2-2, stop cheating. Who are you to decide who gets how many points, this should have been discussed before the crew battle happened, im not in that crew no more but that doesn't change the fact that you're a bitch and your boy apocgod is a hoe ass nigga, I dont even know why tyler and uprising are in ur crew lmao. BEHAVE.
Unread 06-07-2013, 01:24 PM   #90

LilDoDirty

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Calibur View Post
@HVK & @UhMAZING is your battle happening .... Its 2-2 9pts to APOC 2pts to m.i.c

What's the deal with your 16 or is that a done crew battle now as im not adding any more into it from what is in the first post ....
How the fuck did you get 9 points? whoever made up that 4 points for an 80+ and 5 for a 100% is a fuck boy, a win is a win, its 2-2, stop cheating. Who are you to decide who gets how many points, this should have been discussed before the crew battle happened, im not in that crew no more but that doesn't change the fact that you're a bitch and your boy apocgod is a hoe ass nigga, I dont even know why tyler and uprising are in ur crew lmao. BEHAVE.