View Single Post
Unread 06-03-2013, 12:24 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Reem View Post
And nobody calls me out...LMAO. Text or Audio. Dome, written, topic, any way or style you wanna go at it, let me know. At this point in time, I'm buzzin, so if you want a piece of me, let me know. If not, because you think I'm trash or whatever keep lying to yourself, maybe you'll make it someday. Just beware that I might try and body you, since I'm so trash right.....Seriously though, I respect some members of Apoc for sure. I just want fair battles. I'm not posting and then letting you write off my post, nah. not for this. i'm pretty much on that level where I feel I can always win going second in written. (just recently) I'm just sayin, give me another option like time or whatever and I'm game.
@X-Calibur I don't mind eating this dude's lunch as well, can i get another bodybag with matching colors to go along with @Shadow of Words and @SlutMuffin? At this rate, they're whole roster's going to be dead.
Unread 06-03-2013, 12:24 PM   #83

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Reem View Post
And nobody calls me out...LMAO. Text or Audio. Dome, written, topic, any way or style you wanna go at it, let me know. At this point in time, I'm buzzin, so if you want a piece of me, let me know. If not, because you think I'm trash or whatever keep lying to yourself, maybe you'll make it someday. Just beware that I might try and body you, since I'm so trash right.....Seriously though, I respect some members of Apoc for sure. I just want fair battles. I'm not posting and then letting you write off my post, nah. not for this. i'm pretty much on that level where I feel I can always win going second in written. (just recently) I'm just sayin, give me another option like time or whatever and I'm game.
@X-Calibur I don't mind eating this dude's lunch as well, can i get another bodybag with matching colors to go along with @Shadow of Words and @SlutMuffin? At this rate, they're whole roster's going to be dead.