View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2014, 09:46 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissizit View Post
No bullshit u can even think of can fuck with that shit I wrote lame fuck... You just a lame ass nigga lol No life loser, So you come on here where u can hide and try you best to feel important but when u lay down and it's just you and the world you're really a depressed faggot. You wanna really battle put some fucking $ up and lets get it fuck boy.
I otta pinch yo cheeks you fairy fag. See i would drop like 5 racks but you still wearing ya training bra.

Im not finna drop cash to battle a nigga who already agreed to do the battle. FOH bruh. Stop ducking me.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 10-17-2014 at 10:34 AM.
Unread 10-17-2014, 09:46 AM   #32

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissizit View Post
No bullshit u can even think of can fuck with that shit I wrote lame fuck... You just a lame ass nigga lol No life loser, So you come on here where u can hide and try you best to feel important but when u lay down and it's just you and the world you're really a depressed faggot. You wanna really battle put some fucking $ up and lets get it fuck boy.
I otta pinch yo cheeks you fairy fag. See i would drop like 5 racks but you still wearing ya training bra.

Im not finna drop cash to battle a nigga who already agreed to do the battle. FOH bruh. Stop ducking me.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 10-17-2014 at 10:34 AM.