View Single Post
Unread 10-26-2020, 03:47 PM
J Gygax
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

"Top battlers here are white,native,mexican,(other).. and a small handful of black people,.. or Non Americans,.. people who aren't from a city,.. and lots don't even watch battle rap, or their frame of reference is taken from a very small section,,, of maybe only modern battles...the authenticity factor is non existent because it benefits them for it not to be,.. Fake personal, Fake Gun threats, and bigging up mediocrity .. you really could just throw the whole site away"

1. Race doesn't mean shit.

Battling in New Orleans and baton rouge you think they didn't let me speak because.i was white? No one gave a single shit what color I was.

2. Nobody in a real battle takes gun threats seriously.

Do you honestly think I believe every emcee who said they had a peice or was gunna shoot up my block was actually gunna do it? Gun bars are everywhere, anyone knows "the culture" benefits from them being fake. Unless you think we should legit kill every emcee we go up against.

3. The site is a good thing right now.

I don't know a single person hosting shit live since covid. And I know even less emcees who would go face to face with someone rn.
Unread 10-26-2020, 03:47 PM   #34

J Gygax

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

"Top battlers here are white,native,mexican,(other).. and a small handful of black people,.. or Non Americans,.. people who aren't from a city,.. and lots don't even watch battle rap, or their frame of reference is taken from a very small section,,, of maybe only modern battles...the authenticity factor is non existent because it benefits them for it not to be,.. Fake personal, Fake Gun threats, and bigging up mediocrity .. you really could just throw the whole site away"

1. Race doesn't mean shit.

Battling in New Orleans and baton rouge you think they didn't let me speak because.i was white? No one gave a single shit what color I was.

2. Nobody in a real battle takes gun threats seriously.

Do you honestly think I believe every emcee who said they had a peice or was gunna shoot up my block was actually gunna do it? Gun bars are everywhere, anyone knows "the culture" benefits from them being fake. Unless you think we should legit kill every emcee we go up against.

3. The site is a good thing right now.

I don't know a single person hosting shit live since covid. And I know even less emcees who would go face to face with someone rn.