View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2020, 07:41 AM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post

LBT April: Play The Fool

The LBT April Card was posted today and Battles are to be sent and responded to by the 24th of April. The main event is Fidel Z vs Kiwi Peewee for the The LBT Championship Battle. Give the card a look over and prepare for some bats this month! - https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170396

Punk vs ALL-BORO

This 1 min acapella between established vets Punk and ALL-BORO is dope, already having received 22 votes which is unusual for this time period of activity. Big props to both, drop a vote if you haven't.

Subreal vs Shodan

vs
I called out Shodan for being a little bitch who thinks hes a heavyweight when he's not, so I'll be giving him the bats on LBT April: Play The Fool.

Punk and ALL-BORO have been beefing for a bit, and now it is being settled with their open audio battle. Go vote on that shit if you haven't..

Who was it?

A - Celsius
B - Rieper
C - Rai
D - GOOD GRIEF
E - Kiwi Peewee
F - Punk

Who had your favorite Bat of the week?

A - McBeast
B - Nu Siya
C - BitchFlix

How the fuck didn’t I mention this my entire verse was a freestyle bat cave.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 04-07-2020, 07:41 AM   #8

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post

LBT April: Play The Fool

The LBT April Card was posted today and Battles are to be sent and responded to by the 24th of April. The main event is Fidel Z vs Kiwi Peewee for the The LBT Championship Battle. Give the card a look over and prepare for some bats this month! - https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170396

Punk vs ALL-BORO

This 1 min acapella between established vets Punk and ALL-BORO is dope, already having received 22 votes which is unusual for this time period of activity. Big props to both, drop a vote if you haven't.

Subreal vs Shodan

vs
I called out Shodan for being a little bitch who thinks hes a heavyweight when he's not, so I'll be giving him the bats on LBT April: Play The Fool.

Punk and ALL-BORO have been beefing for a bit, and now it is being settled with their open audio battle. Go vote on that shit if you haven't..

Who was it?

A - Celsius
B - Rieper
C - Rai
D - GOOD GRIEF
E - Kiwi Peewee
F - Punk

Who had your favorite Bat of the week?

A - McBeast
B - Nu Siya
C - BitchFlix

How the fuck didn’t I mention this my entire verse was a freestyle bat cave.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"