View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2020, 01:10 AM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost
Default Bat Informer (April 7th)

LBT April: Play The Fool

The LBT April Card was posted today and Battles are to be sent and responded to by the 24th of April. The main event is Fidel Z vs Kiwi Peewee for the The LBT Championship Battle. Give the card a look over and prepare for some bats this month! - https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170396

Punk vs ALL-BORO

This 1 min acapella between established vets Punk and ALL-BORO is dope, already having received 22 votes which is unusual for this time period of activity. Big props to both, drop a vote if you haven't.

Subreal vs Shodan

vs
I called out Shodan for being a little bitch who thinks hes a heavyweight when he's not, so I'll be giving him the bats on LBT April: Play The Fool.

Punk and ALL-BORO have been beefing for a bit, and now it is being settled with their open audio battle. Go vote on that shit if you haven't..

Quote:
"Toss his body in the air, DAMN HE’S UP HIGH... but “Lands Broken Into Several Pieces“ like PANGEAN TIMES!!"
Who was it?

A - Celsius
B - Rieper
C - Rai
D - GOOD GRIEF
E - Kiwi Peewee
F - Punk

Who had your favorite Bat of the week?

A - McBeast
B - Nu Siya
C - BitchFlix

Quote:
someone call the med-A cuz when im gonna pull rounds from this AK to this dum-dum fucken Humpty Dumpty - mcbeast
Quote:
You must be a stripper cause you always getting yo ASS TOUCHED going blind in a battle is the wrong move like smoking a BAD BLUNT - Nu Siya
Quote:
My heat is over your head,Just like your wasted lead. You shoot like a white cop, This just in,"BLACK TEEN WAS FOUND DEAD" - Bitchflix

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Unread 04-07-2020, 01:10 AM   #1

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Default Bat Informer (April 7th)

LBT April: Play The Fool

The LBT April Card was posted today and Battles are to be sent and responded to by the 24th of April. The main event is Fidel Z vs Kiwi Peewee for the The LBT Championship Battle. Give the card a look over and prepare for some bats this month! - https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170396

Punk vs ALL-BORO

This 1 min acapella between established vets Punk and ALL-BORO is dope, already having received 22 votes which is unusual for this time period of activity. Big props to both, drop a vote if you haven't.

Subreal vs Shodan

vs
I called out Shodan for being a little bitch who thinks hes a heavyweight when he's not, so I'll be giving him the bats on LBT April: Play The Fool.

Punk and ALL-BORO have been beefing for a bit, and now it is being settled with their open audio battle. Go vote on that shit if you haven't..

Quote:
"Toss his body in the air, DAMN HE’S UP HIGH... but “Lands Broken Into Several Pieces“ like PANGEAN TIMES!!"
Who was it?

A - Celsius
B - Rieper
C - Rai
D - GOOD GRIEF
E - Kiwi Peewee
F - Punk

Who had your favorite Bat of the week?

A - McBeast
B - Nu Siya
C - BitchFlix

Quote:
someone call the med-A cuz when im gonna pull rounds from this AK to this dum-dum fucken Humpty Dumpty - mcbeast
Quote:
You must be a stripper cause you always getting yo ASS TOUCHED going blind in a battle is the wrong move like smoking a BAD BLUNT - Nu Siya
Quote:
My heat is over your head,Just like your wasted lead. You shoot like a white cop, This just in,"BLACK TEEN WAS FOUND DEAD" - Bitchflix

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.
Offline   Reply With Quote