View Single Post
Unread 05-23-2022, 10:33 AM
ThaGauddyGawd
Premium Member
Live Battler
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Outside of getting people what could we do to generate more interest because I am game to get that started. I like the idea of running gaunlet style battles on the audio side maybe getting more of the Audio beefers like Smok, FightsandRaps, Murdur and others on a smaller style gauntlet type with a few others and host it all one day in a discord or twitter space. Battles can be recorded on there and hosted on the site and the socials. Idk just spitballing because I would like to see and attend more audio events before dies out and there is definitely a niche for it just how to we figure it out.
Unread 05-23-2022, 10:33 AM   #37

ThaGauddyGawd
Premium Member
Live Battler
38 732

Voted: 44 audio / 265 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Outside of getting people what could we do to generate more interest because I am game to get that started. I like the idea of running gaunlet style battles on the audio side maybe getting more of the Audio beefers like Smok, FightsandRaps, Murdur and others on a smaller style gauntlet type with a few others and host it all one day in a discord or twitter space. Battles can be recorded on there and hosted on the site and the socials. Idk just spitballing because I would like to see and attend more audio events before dies out and there is definitely a niche for it just how to we figure it out.