Unread 11-13-2017, 02:30 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Predictions:

@Babylon vs @YC -

@Jimmy Hoffa vs @ItsMe - I honestly dont know much about itsme unfortunately, but of all people I def know locks capabilities I got him for the win at 60-40% (giving itsme the benefit of the doubt as a wildcard)

@RelentlessMC vs @PaiNN - A seriously fire matchup. After PaiNNs last showing vs YC its pretty obvious he's a dark horse in this shit- and while Relentless isn't showy in the forums or anything the dude has held his ground for basically as long as I can remember in this audio shit. I see this being mad even, either winner getting this with like a 10-15% margin. Going with painn in my prediction based on the momentum of recent showings, but im not sleeping on relentless..

@flawlessQ vs @Rai - This card might be small but every match is high level as fuck, rais broken into his audio game with an impressive ass lead on most the writers here already- so I wouldn't sleep on his technicality if I were yall, but for experience & comfortability sonically I'm going with flawless in my prediction. Not even calling a percent as it could easily go either way if I'm being honest, my reasoning is I think Qs really polished cadence & energy is the right kinda strength to use against not only hella technical opponents like Rai, but ones that don't share the same level of polished energy that he does. Makes the divide look more wide between the two if its done right, by going the outstyling for the W route. Really gotta watch out for rai overpowering it by just having more impressive punches though- Going to be interesting to see what approach these guys take to defuse each others style.

ItsMe is Skizzo.
Unread 11-13-2017, 02:30 PM   #11

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Predictions:

@Babylon vs @YC -

@Jimmy Hoffa vs @ItsMe - I honestly dont know much about itsme unfortunately, but of all people I def know locks capabilities I got him for the win at 60-40% (giving itsme the benefit of the doubt as a wildcard)

@RelentlessMC vs @PaiNN - A seriously fire matchup. After PaiNNs last showing vs YC its pretty obvious he's a dark horse in this shit- and while Relentless isn't showy in the forums or anything the dude has held his ground for basically as long as I can remember in this audio shit. I see this being mad even, either winner getting this with like a 10-15% margin. Going with painn in my prediction based on the momentum of recent showings, but im not sleeping on relentless..

@flawlessQ vs @Rai - This card might be small but every match is high level as fuck, rais broken into his audio game with an impressive ass lead on most the writers here already- so I wouldn't sleep on his technicality if I were yall, but for experience & comfortability sonically I'm going with flawless in my prediction. Not even calling a percent as it could easily go either way if I'm being honest, my reasoning is I think Qs really polished cadence & energy is the right kinda strength to use against not only hella technical opponents like Rai, but ones that don't share the same level of polished energy that he does. Makes the divide look more wide between the two if its done right, by going the outstyling for the W route. Really gotta watch out for rai overpowering it by just having more impressive punches though- Going to be interesting to see what approach these guys take to defuse each others style.

ItsMe is Skizzo.