View Single Post
Unread 03-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Doubt
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
To me, it's less about you potentially battling yourself and more about the effect of the things you've been doing for YEARS on here & those who gloss over them in the face of your pseudo-activity or under a stance of "whats it hurting."

You've been caught literally just voting to get credits without reading the battles. SOLELY to propagate this illusion of skill that parasitically dominates your psyche. You message new members who you understand lack rapping experience instead of messaging skilled writers to propagate this same illusion. I could continue this list if you want, but I want to move on to other reasons why you hurt letsbeef.

You do so many battles that people don't want to vote on them. It's the macc effect, every battle I do with macc even on a multi account gets WAY less votes than every other battle ive ever done. It's called saturation, and its the fault of the ones battling too much. This saturations extent doesn't even stop at voting, either. It makes everyone who reads your shit have an expectation of its mediocrity because you don't even take the time to produce worthwhile content.

I'm three n a half paragraphs in and I've only JUST broken the ice on how bad you are for letsbeef, and to letsbeef. Doesn't that even slightly resonate with you? You don't ever stop to think why am I battling so much? Or what does being #1 even mean? Or is my approach to letsbeef sound?

I think ill just stop here, as it's not like you're level headed enough to even retain any of this.

tl;dr fuck bnas
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=619287
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=584320

but you are 1-2 vs Bnas.. If he produces garbage content, then what does that make the content you produce??

EDIT: LOOK AT THE 1-10'S ON THAT, YOU BIT AND STILL LOST AGAINST BNAS? AHAHHA
Unread 03-08-2017, 09:39 PM   #26

Doubt
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 2 text
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
To me, it's less about you potentially battling yourself and more about the effect of the things you've been doing for YEARS on here & those who gloss over them in the face of your pseudo-activity or under a stance of "whats it hurting."

You've been caught literally just voting to get credits without reading the battles. SOLELY to propagate this illusion of skill that parasitically dominates your psyche. You message new members who you understand lack rapping experience instead of messaging skilled writers to propagate this same illusion. I could continue this list if you want, but I want to move on to other reasons why you hurt letsbeef.

You do so many battles that people don't want to vote on them. It's the macc effect, every battle I do with macc even on a multi account gets WAY less votes than every other battle ive ever done. It's called saturation, and its the fault of the ones battling too much. This saturations extent doesn't even stop at voting, either. It makes everyone who reads your shit have an expectation of its mediocrity because you don't even take the time to produce worthwhile content.

I'm three n a half paragraphs in and I've only JUST broken the ice on how bad you are for letsbeef, and to letsbeef. Doesn't that even slightly resonate with you? You don't ever stop to think why am I battling so much? Or what does being #1 even mean? Or is my approach to letsbeef sound?

I think ill just stop here, as it's not like you're level headed enough to even retain any of this.

tl;dr fuck bnas
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=619287
https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=584320

but you are 1-2 vs Bnas.. If he produces garbage content, then what does that make the content you produce??

EDIT: LOOK AT THE 1-10'S ON THAT, YOU BIT AND STILL LOST AGAINST BNAS? AHAHHA