View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2015, 09:49 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

2 years like 3 months strong But i was dropping them like 1 every 3 months maybe.. Not all at once.

Idk what you need to be considered HOF here tbh. Never really participated in that area so i had to ask the site. I think when dropping them constantly, people are gonna get tired of hearing you fast like "we know your dope, I'm not gonna listen to EVERY thing you post man, take your time"

So that's why I don't just released a thousand back to back tracks.. Hell, even 1 a week sounds like doing too much. lol
Unread 01-22-2015, 09:49 PM   #5

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

2 years like 3 months strong But i was dropping them like 1 every 3 months maybe.. Not all at once.

Idk what you need to be considered HOF here tbh. Never really participated in that area so i had to ask the site. I think when dropping them constantly, people are gonna get tired of hearing you fast like "we know your dope, I'm not gonna listen to EVERY thing you post man, take your time"

So that's why I don't just released a thousand back to back tracks.. Hell, even 1 a week sounds like doing too much. lol