View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2017, 11:12 AM
SandMan SandMan is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
36 Won / 1 Lost
Default LetsBeef GAUNTLET idea! THOUGHT???

Example:

8lines- SandMan

Topical- Nicholas

Scheme- Row

8 lines- TheMechanic

One Bar- Esso

Audio- Rule

16 Lines - Aggo

I have an idea.* A Letsbeef Monthly Gauntlet.* I will run this.

Not sure what the prize would be yet or the rules. You gotta get through the entire Gauntlet to win. We will have a battler aka *Guardian* locked in to each round. Like I showed above. I will ask people if they want to be a part of this and find a legit Gauntlet.* Whoever enters for the month has to climb the ladder and beat each opponent. If he loses even one of the battles he is done. Wait till next month.

I'm thinking LB Gauntlet Champion title or LB* GLADIATOR maybe.* Maybe a cash prize. Cause it will be tough to win the* 7 battles in a row.

Let me know what you think.

Also if people want out we can switch people in and out as well.

Gauntlet Rules

- Must complete each rung of the ladder to be crowned Champion
- Challenger will send every battle
- Ladder will be changed each event to keep things interesting
- One challenger a month

Possible prizes
- Exclusive Membership
- 100$$
- LB GLADIATOR title

@Nicholas @Aggo @Row @MC KG @Sentinel One @TheMechanic @Rant @Xwizit @ILLoKWENT @Bleu @MaCcZmum SeCurity @Esso @Rai @Shiznit @Jimmy Hoffa @Babylon @Son of Dubai @Bnas @SinCredible @Student @Mindless

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

If there is enough interest I will start this this month.

Will Need volunteers to be the Guardians of the Gauntlet

SandMan Music
Unread 12-05-2017, 11:12 AM   #1

SandMan SandMan is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
36 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 166 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default LetsBeef GAUNTLET idea! THOUGHT???

Example:

8lines- SandMan

Topical- Nicholas

Scheme- Row

8 lines- TheMechanic

One Bar- Esso

Audio- Rule

16 Lines - Aggo

I have an idea.* A Letsbeef Monthly Gauntlet.* I will run this.

Not sure what the prize would be yet or the rules. You gotta get through the entire Gauntlet to win. We will have a battler aka *Guardian* locked in to each round. Like I showed above. I will ask people if they want to be a part of this and find a legit Gauntlet.* Whoever enters for the month has to climb the ladder and beat each opponent. If he loses even one of the battles he is done. Wait till next month.

I'm thinking LB Gauntlet Champion title or LB* GLADIATOR maybe.* Maybe a cash prize. Cause it will be tough to win the* 7 battles in a row.

Let me know what you think.

Also if people want out we can switch people in and out as well.

Gauntlet Rules

- Must complete each rung of the ladder to be crowned Champion
- Challenger will send every battle
- Ladder will be changed each event to keep things interesting
- One challenger a month

Possible prizes
- Exclusive Membership
- 100$$
- LB GLADIATOR title

@Nicholas @Aggo @Row @MC KG @Sentinel One @TheMechanic @Rant @Xwizit @ILLoKWENT @Bleu @MaCcZmum SeCurity @Esso @Rai @Shiznit @Jimmy Hoffa @Babylon @Son of Dubai @Bnas @SinCredible @Student @Mindless

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

If there is enough interest I will start this this month.

Will Need volunteers to be the Guardians of the Gauntlet

SandMan Music