View Single Post
Unread 05-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Exclamation 12 Mfs You Dont Want To Beef With

Imma Start Another Thread About The 12 Best Dissers On This Site.and Im Only Going By The Ones I Have Looked Into And I Have Followed Since I Been On Here again These List I Have Are Not In Any Particular Order.just Naming The 12 Best Dissers On This Site.and Why these Are Mfs You Really Dont Want Beef With.these Are Mfs Who Have Ethered And Sonned Cats On Other Levels.may Not Ethered Everytime But They Have Def Sonned And Ethered At Times.these Are The Kinda Mfs when Someone Pops Off Or Talks Shit.....people Stay Watching The New Track Side Just Waiting To See These Mfs Responses And Wat They are Coming With Time Aftre Time.lol.i Will Start With The List 1st Thing 2morrow.stay Tuned...........peace.
Unread 05-14-2010, 07:37 PM   #2

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Exclamation 12 Mfs You Dont Want To Beef With

Imma Start Another Thread About The 12 Best Dissers On This Site.and Im Only Going By The Ones I Have Looked Into And I Have Followed Since I Been On Here again These List I Have Are Not In Any Particular Order.just Naming The 12 Best Dissers On This Site.and Why these Are Mfs You Really Dont Want Beef With.these Are Mfs Who Have Ethered And Sonned Cats On Other Levels.may Not Ethered Everytime But They Have Def Sonned And Ethered At Times.these Are The Kinda Mfs when Someone Pops Off Or Talks Shit.....people Stay Watching The New Track Side Just Waiting To See These Mfs Responses And Wat They are Coming With Time Aftre Time.lol.i Will Start With The List 1st Thing 2morrow.stay Tuned...........peace.