View Single Post
Unread 03-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Interp
Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Interp
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 11 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 25 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Krhyme View Post
make it?

i'm a grown ass man doing this shit for the love and entertaining myself..and the challenge...give me a call when someone from here blows up...
if you intend on "making it"...get on a real grind...this is NOT the avenue for that...
someone has NO faith in themselves....

btw..a few kats have signed minor deals..not due to this site..but that are from the site that have grinded their way to them....str8 up...ntm the countless lb audioheads doin live shows.... but if that aint what ur here for i'll remember that anytime i peep ur shit....i mean..if you dont take your music seriously...why should any of us.... the one thing i respect bout syco most is how much he's on his grind and the confidence he has.... and dude is maddd cool too... dunno why yall gotta hate??...but its wuteva..no skin off my back..and i know syco dont give a shit what any of yall think so.....

keep flappin...lol
^^^^ What a retard!!!!!!^^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
*Gulp Gulp*

Great Sperm, Good to tha last drop Eh?
.........^^^^^^ Lmfao, ................. ^^^^^^

did he really just say that??????
Unread 03-26-2010, 09:23 AM   #40

Interp
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 11 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 25 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1358 text
Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Interp

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Krhyme View Post
make it?

i'm a grown ass man doing this shit for the love and entertaining myself..and the challenge...give me a call when someone from here blows up...
if you intend on "making it"...get on a real grind...this is NOT the avenue for that...
someone has NO faith in themselves....

btw..a few kats have signed minor deals..not due to this site..but that are from the site that have grinded their way to them....str8 up...ntm the countless lb audioheads doin live shows.... but if that aint what ur here for i'll remember that anytime i peep ur shit....i mean..if you dont take your music seriously...why should any of us.... the one thing i respect bout syco most is how much he's on his grind and the confidence he has.... and dude is maddd cool too... dunno why yall gotta hate??...but its wuteva..no skin off my back..and i know syco dont give a shit what any of yall think so.....

keep flappin...lol
^^^^ What a retard!!!!!!^^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
*Gulp Gulp*

Great Sperm, Good to tha last drop Eh?
.........^^^^^^ Lmfao, ................. ^^^^^^

did he really just say that??????