View Single Post
Unread 05-30-2012, 09:55 PM
Fredo Lombardi
Mentioned: 169 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost
Default Cory Kapono Is Here

Back in the states feeling great passed through Georgia & they piff got me to Cory Kapono and none of yall niggas fucking with him neither yall couldn't fuck with Shao so u aint fucking with Cory Kapono Iv been wanting my rematch with @hulKK I battled u when I just started writing rhymes votes was close and I had him on the roaps...you had one good closer that decided the battle and you been shook to give me a remach in a year why killz?...I wanted to battle @Fiji Osa but i guess we cool now? idk still a be a good battle though..I want to battle @Gurp Da God is a funny weirdo that has a vast knowledge of dolphins would be a good spar....I want a remach with @Phil Banks it was a good battle you said some slick ass racist shit but come to find out your an arab? you don't get to be racist at all! but phil banks is cool people so I gotta end this on a good note....jesus would knock allah the fuck out....muhammad was a bitch and the quaran is bullshit give me a rematch @SWAVY always hops in my threads talking some slick shit like a nigga scared to battle him fuck outta here u scrawny fucker!...whoever else that think they can fuck with Cory Kapono let him know drop time limit, beat/nobeat, who sending, & date and he will get at you asap

Shao- September 22, 2011- May 30, 2012

Cory Kapono May 30, 2012- you bitches aint killing me!

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk

Last edited by Fredo Lombardi; 05-30-2012 at 10:24 PM.
Unread 05-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #1

Fredo Lombardi
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 917 audio / 38 text
Mentioned: 169 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Default Cory Kapono Is Here

Back in the states feeling great passed through Georgia & they piff got me to Cory Kapono and none of yall niggas fucking with him neither yall couldn't fuck with Shao so u aint fucking with Cory Kapono Iv been wanting my rematch with @hulKK I battled u when I just started writing rhymes votes was close and I had him on the roaps...you had one good closer that decided the battle and you been shook to give me a remach in a year why killz?...I wanted to battle @Fiji Osa but i guess we cool now? idk still a be a good battle though..I want to battle @Gurp Da God is a funny weirdo that has a vast knowledge of dolphins would be a good spar....I want a remach with @Phil Banks it was a good battle you said some slick ass racist shit but come to find out your an arab? you don't get to be racist at all! but phil banks is cool people so I gotta end this on a good note....jesus would knock allah the fuck out....muhammad was a bitch and the quaran is bullshit give me a rematch @SWAVY always hops in my threads talking some slick shit like a nigga scared to battle him fuck outta here u scrawny fucker!...whoever else that think they can fuck with Cory Kapono let him know drop time limit, beat/nobeat, who sending, & date and he will get at you asap

Shao- September 22, 2011- May 30, 2012

Cory Kapono May 30, 2012- you bitches aint killing me!

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk

Last edited by Fredo Lombardi; 05-30-2012 at 10:24 PM.