View Single Post
Unread 02-24-2020, 10:01 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Man this website is full of absolute fucking clowns. Like the worst of the worst when it comes to promotion. Between X, Pugz and Muggz you're sitting with a great project, stop being fucking dumbasses.

For example, the radio has been gone for months and gets no views anyways. Fucking post dumbass.
i am only radio host and social media manager eth.. good attempt at a jab but unfortunately you campaigned to get the radio embed taken down and the site had to suffer the loss of information.. my last 3 or 4 shows i mention the event. Follow Pugz playlist on spreaker if you want the latest..
Unread 02-24-2020, 10:01 PM   #22

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Man this website is full of absolute fucking clowns. Like the worst of the worst when it comes to promotion. Between X, Pugz and Muggz you're sitting with a great project, stop being fucking dumbasses.

For example, the radio has been gone for months and gets no views anyways. Fucking post dumbass.
i am only radio host and social media manager eth.. good attempt at a jab but unfortunately you campaigned to get the radio embed taken down and the site had to suffer the loss of information.. my last 3 or 4 shows i mention the event. Follow Pugz playlist on spreaker if you want the latest..
Offline   Reply With Quote