View Single Post
Unread 03-09-2020, 04:24 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD GRIEF View Post
Yeah this is the only downside. Also the challenger is free to use as many nameflips as they want. I think to make it an even playing field, give the person being challenged a free look at their opponent’s drop for rebuttals.

Idk maybe this slightly feels like it’s slightly defeating the purpose. A GREAT IDEA I JUST HAD THO...

WHAT IF... you could put your name into a blind battle pool and get matched with another blind battler? BOTH of you have no clue who the other is until the battles over. This could be great for Rookie VS Vet series and is kind of like those KOTD secret battle cards. @X @Kiwi Peewee @RULE @Rai
This is currently possible, in that you can post an open double blind battle and have no idea who’s going to respond. That being said, your point about being able to send double blind challenges is a very good point. But, i think most voters would be able to take it into account if someone tried to exploit the system. Definitely something to keep in mind though.
Unread 03-09-2020, 04:24 PM   #9

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOD GRIEF View Post
Yeah this is the only downside. Also the challenger is free to use as many nameflips as they want. I think to make it an even playing field, give the person being challenged a free look at their opponent’s drop for rebuttals.

Idk maybe this slightly feels like it’s slightly defeating the purpose. A GREAT IDEA I JUST HAD THO...

WHAT IF... you could put your name into a blind battle pool and get matched with another blind battler? BOTH of you have no clue who the other is until the battles over. This could be great for Rookie VS Vet series and is kind of like those KOTD secret battle cards. @X @Kiwi Peewee @RULE @Rai
This is currently possible, in that you can post an open double blind battle and have no idea who’s going to respond. That being said, your point about being able to send double blind challenges is a very good point. But, i think most voters would be able to take it into account if someone tried to exploit the system. Definitely something to keep in mind though.