View Single Post
Unread 05-13-2015, 03:14 PM
Flako Boom
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

this is superb cards here,,im digging this shit here,,i was listening to some of the old vets not all them yet,,still trying to find some of there profiles and battles,,but if i had 2 make prediction,,real talk vs phil,,real talk just got to many bars when he writes and they all connect on a surface level and complex level as well where u have 2 think about the Punch for a second to understand the punch,so im going with talk on this card,,,skit vs stricc,,i gotta go with Texas on this card,,ive heard skitt a few times and if he wants 2 win he better find an angle to counter anything that stricc says,,but if he comes at skitt like he did pbk,,body-bag,this should be a dope card,,so im goin with striccc on this one,,macg vs rock,,this should be a close battle,rock got dopewrittens and macg kills his freestyles,,so if mac can transition his freeestyle 2 a written and come hard macg might get the w,,but this battlemighte go either way,,hard 2 stay cause im a fan of mrock his tracks and battle style,,so this is in the air,,evryone else i never really heard yet,,good luck 2 evryone though,,heads up for keepin lb fans entertained
Unread 05-13-2015, 03:14 PM   #26

Flako Boom

Voted: 2029 audio / 514 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

this is superb cards here,,im digging this shit here,,i was listening to some of the old vets not all them yet,,still trying to find some of there profiles and battles,,but if i had 2 make prediction,,real talk vs phil,,real talk just got to many bars when he writes and they all connect on a surface level and complex level as well where u have 2 think about the Punch for a second to understand the punch,so im going with talk on this card,,,skit vs stricc,,i gotta go with Texas on this card,,ive heard skitt a few times and if he wants 2 win he better find an angle to counter anything that stricc says,,but if he comes at skitt like he did pbk,,body-bag,this should be a dope card,,so im goin with striccc on this one,,macg vs rock,,this should be a close battle,rock got dopewrittens and macg kills his freestyles,,so if mac can transition his freeestyle 2 a written and come hard macg might get the w,,but this battlemighte go either way,,hard 2 stay cause im a fan of mrock his tracks and battle style,,so this is in the air,,evryone else i never really heard yet,,good luck 2 evryone though,,heads up for keepin lb fans entertained