View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2014, 01:34 PM
Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost
Default Donald Duck (DJ Denton Diss)

Whats Scary To Me Is You're FVC, A Teller, Isnt It Telling That You're Terrible D? How Ironic That I Sound Thick With Intelligent Schemes, While Youre The Duck Known In Telly For Intelligible Speech, You,
Donald Duck, Donald Duck; Nigga, You Done It Now, You Gonna Get Fucked Up Donald, Duck, Donald, Duck, You'll Get Your Wig Split, Fitting Of Your Mascot
In Current Times A Mod Is A Copper Dood, So I Circle Blades Till Circuit Breaks, That's What Choppers Do; Aerial Assault Like Mermaid Blaze On Murder 'Waves', Sock A Root, Till You Guys'll Alter Egos Like Dr Seuss! (Geisel/Dr Seuss) (Soccer Root[Root For])
Since He's Firm On Wire Tapping I Have His Spinal Snapped In, Since Its My 'Nature' To Give Him 'A Z' Without Signing Rappers; He's Adolescent But You'll See A Title Lessened After I Address 'Im To Expose His 'Cut Away' For Cyber Hacking! (Sea, Tidal)
Donald Duck, Donald Duck; Nigga, You Done It Now, You Gonna Get Fucked Up Donald, Duck, Donald, Duck, Or You'll Get Your Wig Split, Fitting Of Your Mascot
Don't 'Kid' Yourself With 'Clips,' A Rat Put You On, So Its Only Right I Let The 9, MM, Cap A Don! (M(ickey/urda/illi, M(ouse/usik/eter))
You're The Radio Mod? Plain Angles, Radian, Motts, It's Innuendo, For A D, I Raid Yo Spot! No Fellatio, Force U, D-ON-A-LD, Rape Wont Stop, To Measure You Up With The Beam Till Your Ratio Drops! (Lucretia Coffin Mott, Nevill Francis Mott, In Yo Window, Plane/Playin, iRadio Spot)(Foray (= Raid)) (4AD (Internet Radio Label))(L.D = Lethal Dosage)
For That 'False Frame', Devolved Brains You Potrait, One 'Sound Click' Gave 'Shots' For That, Don, Cheese, Case-He-Ate, 'Fill Em' On Screen, Have You 'Once Seen' How Flash Is Made? Charge 'Piece' With The 'Mag Ion' Until It Ray D, Aids!! (Caseate, Film, One Scene, Mag(netic-) Ion, Radiates, Don Cheese Is On Soundclick (Song Called Shots)

[Lucretia Coffin Mott Was An Advocater Of VOTING RIGHTS] [Nevill Francis Mott Was A Electromagnetic Physicist(This Whole Diss Is About Electromagnetism)]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch

Unread 02-04-2014, 01:34 PM   #1

Lizman Lizman is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 16 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
448 Won / 153 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 704 text
Mentioned: 406 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Default Donald Duck (DJ Denton Diss)

Whats Scary To Me Is You're FVC, A Teller, Isnt It Telling That You're Terrible D? How Ironic That I Sound Thick With Intelligent Schemes, While Youre The Duck Known In Telly For Intelligible Speech, You,
Donald Duck, Donald Duck; Nigga, You Done It Now, You Gonna Get Fucked Up Donald, Duck, Donald, Duck, You'll Get Your Wig Split, Fitting Of Your Mascot
In Current Times A Mod Is A Copper Dood, So I Circle Blades Till Circuit Breaks, That's What Choppers Do; Aerial Assault Like Mermaid Blaze On Murder 'Waves', Sock A Root, Till You Guys'll Alter Egos Like Dr Seuss! (Geisel/Dr Seuss) (Soccer Root[Root For])
Since He's Firm On Wire Tapping I Have His Spinal Snapped In, Since Its My 'Nature' To Give Him 'A Z' Without Signing Rappers; He's Adolescent But You'll See A Title Lessened After I Address 'Im To Expose His 'Cut Away' For Cyber Hacking! (Sea, Tidal)
Donald Duck, Donald Duck; Nigga, You Done It Now, You Gonna Get Fucked Up Donald, Duck, Donald, Duck, Or You'll Get Your Wig Split, Fitting Of Your Mascot
Don't 'Kid' Yourself With 'Clips,' A Rat Put You On, So Its Only Right I Let The 9, MM, Cap A Don! (M(ickey/urda/illi, M(ouse/usik/eter))
You're The Radio Mod? Plain Angles, Radian, Motts, It's Innuendo, For A D, I Raid Yo Spot! No Fellatio, Force U, D-ON-A-LD, Rape Wont Stop, To Measure You Up With The Beam Till Your Ratio Drops! (Lucretia Coffin Mott, Nevill Francis Mott, In Yo Window, Plane/Playin, iRadio Spot)(Foray (= Raid)) (4AD (Internet Radio Label))(L.D = Lethal Dosage)
For That 'False Frame', Devolved Brains You Potrait, One 'Sound Click' Gave 'Shots' For That, Don, Cheese, Case-He-Ate, 'Fill Em' On Screen, Have You 'Once Seen' How Flash Is Made? Charge 'Piece' With The 'Mag Ion' Until It Ray D, Aids!! (Caseate, Film, One Scene, Mag(netic-) Ion, Radiates, Don Cheese Is On Soundclick (Song Called Shots)

[Lucretia Coffin Mott Was An Advocater Of VOTING RIGHTS] [Nevill Francis Mott Was A Electromagnetic Physicist(This Whole Diss Is About Electromagnetism)]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Wait, how old are you? I feel uncomfortable being inside your head if you're a minor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
you still have to give someone the benefit of the doubt regardless of how obvious it looks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Ok so at this point you guys are just being willfully ignorant / not understanding on purpose / or just trolling.
"Little 4 To 5"? Need To Be "Hand Held"? My "Style" Is Modish Than Basic, I Kid, Joint Clips Follow My "Touch" Like "Co-vid" App Tracing - Lizman Vs MarkThePatriarch