View Single Post
Unread 11-13-2011, 03:05 AM
Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost
Thumbs up Inductee: SIXX-SHOTT

Hall Of Fame Inductee

SIXX-SHOTT
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion

Summary

sixx-shott joined letsbeef in the september of 2009. He rose quickly to prominace, and amassed a fantastic tournament record. He is currently the only person on the entire site to hold the full 'tournament trophy cabinet' of a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finish in competitive offical tournaments. sixx has become a staple member of the letsbeef crew: Distinct Emcees, and one of the most respected audio battlers on the site. The most common critque of an audio battler on letsbeef is the quality of there punchlines and concepts. Many have achieved a great level of delivery and flow, but few truly master the punchline aspect of the game. sixx is one of those few. sixx is also one of the few people on any part of the site to achieve a run of over 100 battles without defeat. With his track-making turnout being as prolific and lauded as his battling skills, sixx looks set to conquer another aspect of hip hop.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

sixx-shott has no known multi accounts, but is often known by the alias: Marty McFly.

Crew Afflications

sixx-shott will always be twinned in discussion with Distinct Emcee's. sixx does however also have ties to another group, that being the recording crew of the: Killa Rebels.

Present: Distinct Emcee's (Leader & Long Term Member)
Past: Not Applicable (No long stints elsewhere)

Most Acclaimed Victories

sixx-shott has battled a large number of top drawer audio emcees. Most he has faced under inpersonal battles (aka posted open verses). Its rare for someone to score as many W's whilst 'going first', but this is a staple of sixx's battle legacy.

sixx-shott Vs Swagnificent
sixx-shott Vs Stotty Pimpin
sixx-shott Vs LunaticK
sixx-shott Vs Anonymity
sixx-shott Vs pULSe

Site Impact

sixx-shott has become one of the most prominant punchline-based audio emcees on the site. Whereas many have and still do rely soley on delivery to win, sixx-shott focuses on concepts to score, altho he has killer delivery and flow also. Sixx also refuses to accepts or send personal battles, which is another reason why his concepts stay fresh as he does not have a name to play or personals to exploit when crafting a verse. He might not be the first audio battler to so strongly focus on his punchline game but he is definately the most lauded and visable member to do so.

Letsbeef Speaks

"sixx shott is the rappers rapper....punchlines, flow, multis, a hard delivery. i dont know if anyone can beat him so long as he has the chance to prepare for his opponent.....but not just a battle rapper, his track game is insane, SOME SIGN THIS KID! much respect to sixx as both an artist and person...prolly one of the most respectable dudes to ever reach LB. and always the first to give constructive criticism to the young and up n comers, so in a way has helped letsbeef as a whole develop." - Stotty Pimpin

"Sixx-Shott's has Been a Personal Close Friend/ Big Brother to Me Ever since before Distinct Started. This emcee was Constantly Giving Me Pointers and Tips on what i could do or should do to improve. he is the most Humble Emcee To Ever Set foot on LB and Always Held His Composure. He is the Type Of Emcee Who Is Looking For Feedback But Also Willing To Give Feedback, never Looking at friendship or enemys but overlooking the relationship and Giving an Honest Opinion On the Music. i Personally Have had the Pleasure of Working With Sixx On countless tracks but also got tha Chance To Battle Sixx And i Know First Hand when He Sets his Mind to Sometihng There is No Stopping Him, Battle Record SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. Tho He May Be relatively New to Some He Will GO Down in HISTORY As A LEGEND TO ALL. CONGRADULATIONS ON THE HALL OF FAME BIG BROTHER!!!!" - Doc T

"When i first came on to Letsbeef in 09 Sixx Just Started As well. and dam! i was amazed at how good he was. always swinging for the fences with the punchlines.. i admit i wasnt that good, and as i seen sixx progress throughout 2009 i said to my self " This kid is fucking dope!!! this is the man to beat".. and from the first battle i listened to from sixx, since that day, he has been my favorite battler.. from listening to sixx battle, and make music, he truly inspired me.. Without Sixx and Rule Giving me long talks about elavating, i dont know where i would be at today on the battle field and on the track game..... seriously... from 2009 to right now he has killed the battle field, and make the top 100 faster then alot of people make it in 4 years on the site.. on top of it 95% of his battles were opens. not only does he kill the battles, but he makes dope music and made 4 mixtapes with DISTINCT and a few with KILLER REBELS. thats his And Rulers Team in NY.. i had the honor to collab with sixx on many different tracks, and on 2 mixtapes with sixx and DISTINCT.. With what Sixx Acheived on letsbeef, He deserves This HOF eazy... Grand Champ, And Much Respected Battler And Emcee, not alot of people can acomplish this, And he has.. Much respect to the Big Homie Sixx. E.z ." - Haz

Letsbeef.com honours: SIXX-SHOTT, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Audio: Hall Of Fame!

Written By RULE.

Last edited by RULE; 06-15-2013 at 06:36 AM.
Unread 11-13-2011, 03:05 AM   #1

Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 67 audio / 906 text
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Inductee: SIXX-SHOTT

Hall Of Fame Inductee

SIXX-SHOTT
Hall Of Famer
Grand Champion

Summary

sixx-shott joined letsbeef in the september of 2009. He rose quickly to prominace, and amassed a fantastic tournament record. He is currently the only person on the entire site to hold the full 'tournament trophy cabinet' of a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finish in competitive offical tournaments. sixx has become a staple member of the letsbeef crew: Distinct Emcees, and one of the most respected audio battlers on the site. The most common critque of an audio battler on letsbeef is the quality of there punchlines and concepts. Many have achieved a great level of delivery and flow, but few truly master the punchline aspect of the game. sixx is one of those few. sixx is also one of the few people on any part of the site to achieve a run of over 100 battles without defeat. With his track-making turnout being as prolific and lauded as his battling skills, sixx looks set to conquer another aspect of hip hop.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

sixx-shott has no known multi accounts, but is often known by the alias: Marty McFly.

Crew Afflications

sixx-shott will always be twinned in discussion with Distinct Emcee's. sixx does however also have ties to another group, that being the recording crew of the: Killa Rebels.

Present: Distinct Emcee's (Leader & Long Term Member)
Past: Not Applicable (No long stints elsewhere)

Most Acclaimed Victories

sixx-shott has battled a large number of top drawer audio emcees. Most he has faced under inpersonal battles (aka posted open verses). Its rare for someone to score as many W's whilst 'going first', but this is a staple of sixx's battle legacy.

sixx-shott Vs Swagnificent
sixx-shott Vs Stotty Pimpin
sixx-shott Vs LunaticK
sixx-shott Vs Anonymity
sixx-shott Vs pULSe

Site Impact

sixx-shott has become one of the most prominant punchline-based audio emcees on the site. Whereas many have and still do rely soley on delivery to win, sixx-shott focuses on concepts to score, altho he has killer delivery and flow also. Sixx also refuses to accepts or send personal battles, which is another reason why his concepts stay fresh as he does not have a name to play or personals to exploit when crafting a verse. He might not be the first audio battler to so strongly focus on his punchline game but he is definately the most lauded and visable member to do so.

Letsbeef Speaks

"sixx shott is the rappers rapper....punchlines, flow, multis, a hard delivery. i dont know if anyone can beat him so long as he has the chance to prepare for his opponent.....but not just a battle rapper, his track game is insane, SOME SIGN THIS KID! much respect to sixx as both an artist and person...prolly one of the most respectable dudes to ever reach LB. and always the first to give constructive criticism to the young and up n comers, so in a way has helped letsbeef as a whole develop." - Stotty Pimpin

"Sixx-Shott's has Been a Personal Close Friend/ Big Brother to Me Ever since before Distinct Started. This emcee was Constantly Giving Me Pointers and Tips on what i could do or should do to improve. he is the most Humble Emcee To Ever Set foot on LB and Always Held His Composure. He is the Type Of Emcee Who Is Looking For Feedback But Also Willing To Give Feedback, never Looking at friendship or enemys but overlooking the relationship and Giving an Honest Opinion On the Music. i Personally Have had the Pleasure of Working With Sixx On countless tracks but also got tha Chance To Battle Sixx And i Know First Hand when He Sets his Mind to Sometihng There is No Stopping Him, Battle Record SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. Tho He May Be relatively New to Some He Will GO Down in HISTORY As A LEGEND TO ALL. CONGRADULATIONS ON THE HALL OF FAME BIG BROTHER!!!!" - Doc T

"When i first came on to Letsbeef in 09 Sixx Just Started As well. and dam! i was amazed at how good he was. always swinging for the fences with the punchlines.. i admit i wasnt that good, and as i seen sixx progress throughout 2009 i said to my self " This kid is fucking dope!!! this is the man to beat".. and from the first battle i listened to from sixx, since that day, he has been my favorite battler.. from listening to sixx battle, and make music, he truly inspired me.. Without Sixx and Rule Giving me long talks about elavating, i dont know where i would be at today on the battle field and on the track game..... seriously... from 2009 to right now he has killed the battle field, and make the top 100 faster then alot of people make it in 4 years on the site.. on top of it 95% of his battles were opens. not only does he kill the battles, but he makes dope music and made 4 mixtapes with DISTINCT and a few with KILLER REBELS. thats his And Rulers Team in NY.. i had the honor to collab with sixx on many different tracks, and on 2 mixtapes with sixx and DISTINCT.. With what Sixx Acheived on letsbeef, He deserves This HOF eazy... Grand Champ, And Much Respected Battler And Emcee, not alot of people can acomplish this, And he has.. Much respect to the Big Homie Sixx. E.z ." - Haz

Letsbeef.com honours: SIXX-SHOTT, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Audio: Hall Of Fame!

Written By RULE.

Last edited by RULE; 06-15-2013 at 06:36 AM.