View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2020, 05:08 PM
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
I don't see the line in that battle.
My bad. Wrong GG battle with TalkSick lol

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=443965

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Quote:
you "scramble up tha letters in phracture an swiftkey?" youll see why we gonna FIGHT THA BITCHES TA DEATH! we discover one guys a "witch" an tha other likes to "rape turkeys" so we drop tha MIC AN GIVE YOU THA F! (witch rape turkeys F = phracture swiftkey).. CLASSICK!
“ I don't know which one of you wrote this bar, but I have a strong suspicion that it was HVK. Whichever one of you it is, I know exactly what you were thinking when you wrote this bar, because I've been in that same position myself. Believe me, I sympathize. You came up with this concept, probably with the help of some online anagram solving tool, and thought you were an absolute fucking cosmic text battle genius in the league of Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein, after which you just had to satisfy your overwhelming compulsion to turn it into a bar without the slightest thought as to HOW you were going to turn it into a bar or HOW good the resulting bar would be.

If you want to understand just how utterly, abominably atrocious this bar is, try looking at this from the perspective of someone who DIDN'T come up with this concept. Without the expo in parentheses, there is NO WAY that ANYBODY would be likely to figure out what the bar meant right after they read it. I doubt that more than a few people would be able to figure it out at all, even if they sat down and thought about it for a while. On top of that, you didn't even probably set up the phrase you were making an anagram of! "phracture and swiftkey" is not the same as "phracture swiftkey"... if you're going to reach like this, at least give yourself a solid platform to stand on before extending your arm.

Although I expect you to scream at me in IMs over this expo, I feel that this is a very distant fear, due to the very long recovery time associated with Tommy John surgeries.

Congratulations for all the wrong reasons, guys. You might have actually written the single worst bar in the history of LetsBeef.Com, even accounting for deliberately terrible bars. Not even when I adopted the form of Reggin did I think to write anything as inconceivably ungodly as this.”

@Shodan w/ the best breakdown ever lmfao dead af
Unread 02-17-2020, 05:08 PM   #77

Manhattan Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Manhattan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
20 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 214 audio / 1077 text
Mentioned: 2592 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

Quote:
I don't see the line in that battle.
My bad. Wrong GG battle with TalkSick lol

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=443965

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Quote:
you "scramble up tha letters in phracture an swiftkey?" youll see why we gonna FIGHT THA BITCHES TA DEATH! we discover one guys a "witch" an tha other likes to "rape turkeys" so we drop tha MIC AN GIVE YOU THA F! (witch rape turkeys F = phracture swiftkey).. CLASSICK!
“ I don't know which one of you wrote this bar, but I have a strong suspicion that it was HVK. Whichever one of you it is, I know exactly what you were thinking when you wrote this bar, because I've been in that same position myself. Believe me, I sympathize. You came up with this concept, probably with the help of some online anagram solving tool, and thought you were an absolute fucking cosmic text battle genius in the league of Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein, after which you just had to satisfy your overwhelming compulsion to turn it into a bar without the slightest thought as to HOW you were going to turn it into a bar or HOW good the resulting bar would be.

If you want to understand just how utterly, abominably atrocious this bar is, try looking at this from the perspective of someone who DIDN'T come up with this concept. Without the expo in parentheses, there is NO WAY that ANYBODY would be likely to figure out what the bar meant right after they read it. I doubt that more than a few people would be able to figure it out at all, even if they sat down and thought about it for a while. On top of that, you didn't even probably set up the phrase you were making an anagram of! "phracture and swiftkey" is not the same as "phracture swiftkey"... if you're going to reach like this, at least give yourself a solid platform to stand on before extending your arm.

Although I expect you to scream at me in IMs over this expo, I feel that this is a very distant fear, due to the very long recovery time associated with Tommy John surgeries.

Congratulations for all the wrong reasons, guys. You might have actually written the single worst bar in the history of LetsBeef.Com, even accounting for deliberately terrible bars. Not even when I adopted the form of Reggin did I think to write anything as inconceivably ungodly as this.”

@Shodan w/ the best breakdown ever lmfao dead af