View Single Post
Unread 05-15-2011, 08:02 PM
UnEtHıCaL
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Olde, Mr D and D-Reppin were dope at the time, but I dont know if even their best is that great these days. I seen D-Reppin drop something, granted rusty as hell, but shit barley has any punchlines, like a few months ago. Was pretty dissappointed.

Pulse, I still dont get what was the deal with you. You were Da Haze, one of the biggest up and comers on the site, then made more accounts which got like no publicity at all. Forgotten from every major list and stuff, and then like 3 years later you get big as Pulse again. How did that even happen?
Unread 05-15-2011, 08:02 PM   #185

UnEtHıCaL

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Olde, Mr D and D-Reppin were dope at the time, but I dont know if even their best is that great these days. I seen D-Reppin drop something, granted rusty as hell, but shit barley has any punchlines, like a few months ago. Was pretty dissappointed.

Pulse, I still dont get what was the deal with you. You were Da Haze, one of the biggest up and comers on the site, then made more accounts which got like no publicity at all. Forgotten from every major list and stuff, and then like 3 years later you get big as Pulse again. How did that even happen?