View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2012, 03:42 PM
RhetoriK
Mentioned: 658 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
249 Won / 73 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

@Askari / @STEELO vs @Phroxen / @Ticket
Harold and Kumar vs Jay and Silent Bob
Easily the battle of the round. Realistically, the only one I'm looking forward to. I think Ticket and Phroxen are the team to beat. I dig their contrast in styles and whittyness. They'll probably throw more total punches than we will, but the quality may or may not be to their advantage. You'll see Askari and I's strengths more this round than last. I believe the impact of our bars balances their cleverness out. Big game of Stratego

Prediction - I'll beat Ticket with Phroxen dead body while Askari pulls the car around. Askari...don't forget the pizza this time either

@Erupt-da-Monsta / @-Mr SPLAT- vs @EJT / @AfterThought
Team ClimaXXX (Erupt/Splat) vs Weight Watchers
This matchup's gonna come down to Splat and AT in my opinion. They got the versatility to turn the tide either way this battle. Erupt has been consistent and EJT typically uses the same line of attack 9 times out of 10 (just my opinion). If AfterThought can shorten his bars up and match what Splat puts out line for line this will probably be close as hell.

Prediction -Landslide....either way though. Depends on if you're more interested in fuckin or eatin...lol

@2FUEL / @SWAVY vs
@Final Word / @Mind Fuck
Cabbage and Collards vs The Breakup Fuck
Final Word needs to show up this battle. Mind Fuck knows what he's doing in this situation. Fuel and Swavy have a heavier artillery overall, but there's still technical subtleties textually that Final and Mind Fuck could take advantage of. Conversely, if SWAVY and FUEL can throw some clever spins on their content, it'll be harder to combat. Final and MF are sleepers imo.

Prediction -
I think SWAVY and 2FUEL will edge slightly on a "bar-for-bar" but Mind and Final will have an easier to handle taband will probably even call the cab.

@GRizzEAT / @Prose_ vs @Verity / @Frankie Clipz
1/2 Mile Vs. Clipz-Jagger
This one's going to be the Prose vs Verity show and I'll tell you why... Prose and Verity not only balance their partners but they're both more technically sound in the text department. Conceptually..Frank and Grizz are two beasts but like, like, like, like ah Ukno liiiii they suck at typing and their readability is lesser in comparison. (they have been making strides though) That makes this the most well-balanced match aside from Askari/Steel vs Phro/Tick I think the readers need to SCRUTINIZE all four parties in this battle and see who pulls weight in this one.

Prediction - Spell-Check wins by a landslide. I'm leaning toward Clip-Jagger though. Based on the adaptability factors outlined in my analysis above.

Bam...there you go.

Last edited by RhetoriK; 01-23-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Unread 01-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #6

RhetoriK
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
249 Won / 73 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 213 audio / 1241 text
Mentioned: 658 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)

@Askari / @STEELO vs @Phroxen / @Ticket
Harold and Kumar vs Jay and Silent Bob
Easily the battle of the round. Realistically, the only one I'm looking forward to. I think Ticket and Phroxen are the team to beat. I dig their contrast in styles and whittyness. They'll probably throw more total punches than we will, but the quality may or may not be to their advantage. You'll see Askari and I's strengths more this round than last. I believe the impact of our bars balances their cleverness out. Big game of Stratego

Prediction - I'll beat Ticket with Phroxen dead body while Askari pulls the car around. Askari...don't forget the pizza this time either

@Erupt-da-Monsta / @-Mr SPLAT- vs @EJT / @AfterThought
Team ClimaXXX (Erupt/Splat) vs Weight Watchers
This matchup's gonna come down to Splat and AT in my opinion. They got the versatility to turn the tide either way this battle. Erupt has been consistent and EJT typically uses the same line of attack 9 times out of 10 (just my opinion). If AfterThought can shorten his bars up and match what Splat puts out line for line this will probably be close as hell.

Prediction -Landslide....either way though. Depends on if you're more interested in fuckin or eatin...lol

@2FUEL / @SWAVY vs
@Final Word / @Mind Fuck
Cabbage and Collards vs The Breakup Fuck
Final Word needs to show up this battle. Mind Fuck knows what he's doing in this situation. Fuel and Swavy have a heavier artillery overall, but there's still technical subtleties textually that Final and Mind Fuck could take advantage of. Conversely, if SWAVY and FUEL can throw some clever spins on their content, it'll be harder to combat. Final and MF are sleepers imo.

Prediction -
I think SWAVY and 2FUEL will edge slightly on a "bar-for-bar" but Mind and Final will have an easier to handle taband will probably even call the cab.

@GRizzEAT / @Prose_ vs @Verity / @Frankie Clipz
1/2 Mile Vs. Clipz-Jagger
This one's going to be the Prose vs Verity show and I'll tell you why... Prose and Verity not only balance their partners but they're both more technically sound in the text department. Conceptually..Frank and Grizz are two beasts but like, like, like, like ah Ukno liiiii they suck at typing and their readability is lesser in comparison. (they have been making strides though) That makes this the most well-balanced match aside from Askari/Steel vs Phro/Tick I think the readers need to SCRUTINIZE all four parties in this battle and see who pulls weight in this one.

Prediction - Spell-Check wins by a landslide. I'm leaning toward Clip-Jagger though. Based on the adaptability factors outlined in my analysis above.

Bam...there you go.

Last edited by RhetoriK; 01-23-2012 at 03:44 PM.