Thread: Who are they?
View Single Post
Unread 07-30-2021, 10:49 PM
Nigga I Rap Tight
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.25/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 11 Lost

This is literally you last verse. Nah I'm good bro.

being boring got him shot, this not a photo pup but since you dull, guess I gotta blow him up, this hoe not tough, you know your fucked like a prostitute pro that sucks getting choked and roughed used for her throat and butt so bro just shush before someone open up and exposed your bluff like hold fucc up, it be better if you would be quiet cause enoughs enough and when you seem silent we might actually believe this g violent, but you heard that? shh I hear sirens cause you about to get your wig cooked, should I deep fry him? You could cap all you want but I’m still winning in this fight, a Tyson uppercut have you finished from this write so if you trip I’ll make it my business, here’s your flight, sad ending but good night, extend is what I sin from the pipes to hurt this faggot, I got 32 in the glock, ima show you how to work some magic, *abracadabra* (gun shots) you in the dirt a casket. Word, a savage how I drop a soul and can pay the cartel homies to chop your throat than it's adiós, you copy bro? Watch your back and listen in fact or you will get shanked the way I write, it's like a prison attack cause the shit that he raps is all part of a miserable act so he got fucked up off scratch like hissing a cat
i hardly do this for fun, chris' capitol pun,
chew dem up n spit em out,
Nobody pays me in gum!
Quote:
still drag some days/ i cant see the light God snatched my shades/ Dark nights no Anne Hathaway and forced to act alone im a Cast Away
Unread 07-30-2021, 10:49 PM   #9

Nigga I Rap Tight
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.25/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.25/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 90 text
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

This is literally you last verse. Nah I'm good bro.

being boring got him shot, this not a photo pup but since you dull, guess I gotta blow him up, this hoe not tough, you know your fucked like a prostitute pro that sucks getting choked and roughed used for her throat and butt so bro just shush before someone open up and exposed your bluff like hold fucc up, it be better if you would be quiet cause enoughs enough and when you seem silent we might actually believe this g violent, but you heard that? shh I hear sirens cause you about to get your wig cooked, should I deep fry him? You could cap all you want but I’m still winning in this fight, a Tyson uppercut have you finished from this write so if you trip I’ll make it my business, here’s your flight, sad ending but good night, extend is what I sin from the pipes to hurt this faggot, I got 32 in the glock, ima show you how to work some magic, *abracadabra* (gun shots) you in the dirt a casket. Word, a savage how I drop a soul and can pay the cartel homies to chop your throat than it's adiós, you copy bro? Watch your back and listen in fact or you will get shanked the way I write, it's like a prison attack cause the shit that he raps is all part of a miserable act so he got fucked up off scratch like hissing a cat
i hardly do this for fun, chris' capitol pun,
chew dem up n spit em out,
Nobody pays me in gum!
Quote:
still drag some days/ i cant see the light God snatched my shades/ Dark nights no Anne Hathaway and forced to act alone im a Cast Away