View Single Post
Unread 05-05-2018, 12:25 AM
Alzie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erron Black View Post
Why not @Shodan as a mod? No offense to HVK, but let's be honest here. Shodan has been in the running for being a moderator here for quite sometime. Seems a bit out of nowhere just to add someone back with no real deliberation after they just recently returned.

Anyway, congrats HVK. Hope you can stay active.
Tbh the voting is a big part i feel, i really only see shodan vote on "vet battles" whereas HVK votes on every battle he can w/ well explained votes

Just wanted to say, there's alot of new cats on here popping up that arent quite polished but have alot of potential (tongan kid, space debris, pkbandz) and constant fb from voters like HVK who is dope himself goes a long way imo

Last edited by Alzie; 05-05-2018 at 12:31 AM.
Unread 05-05-2018, 12:25 AM   #6

Alzie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erron Black View Post
Why not @Shodan as a mod? No offense to HVK, but let's be honest here. Shodan has been in the running for being a moderator here for quite sometime. Seems a bit out of nowhere just to add someone back with no real deliberation after they just recently returned.

Anyway, congrats HVK. Hope you can stay active.
Tbh the voting is a big part i feel, i really only see shodan vote on "vet battles" whereas HVK votes on every battle he can w/ well explained votes

Just wanted to say, there's alot of new cats on here popping up that arent quite polished but have alot of potential (tongan kid, space debris, pkbandz) and constant fb from voters like HVK who is dope himself goes a long way imo

Last edited by Alzie; 05-05-2018 at 12:31 AM.