View Single Post
Unread 11-11-2023, 06:38 AM
M-Rock
Mentioned: 331 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhetoriK View Post
maaaan... you need to do this again sometime. i'll try to promote the shit more with a legit incentive or prize or something (brainstormin). Would be dope to do a West Coast, Midwest, and South version of this and post it out on Youtube to drum up some traffic (also brainstorming) @Óðinn @Student @Phroxen

i knew i was gonna miss some of the more obscure East Coast references. i'm kickin myself for the Pun one. lol i'm like, "March 9 check, September 13, check...uh oh" for the record this is about the funnest shit i've done since coming back. Respect and good health to you bro. @M-Rock

-RhetoriKaL
Appreciate that bro, same to you. I already finished writing part 2. It’s a bit more diverse location-wise. I changed the format this time it’s 3 16s and an 8 bar hook. Part 1 was 1 MC per bar, so to make it a bit easier I did mostly 2 bars per mc/group. Part 3 is gonna be the battle rap edition. Props to you for putting your answers up.
Unread 11-11-2023, 06:38 AM   #6

M-Rock
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 64 audio / 9 text
Mentioned: 331 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhetoriK View Post
maaaan... you need to do this again sometime. i'll try to promote the shit more with a legit incentive or prize or something (brainstormin). Would be dope to do a West Coast, Midwest, and South version of this and post it out on Youtube to drum up some traffic (also brainstorming) @Óðinn @Student @Phroxen

i knew i was gonna miss some of the more obscure East Coast references. i'm kickin myself for the Pun one. lol i'm like, "March 9 check, September 13, check...uh oh" for the record this is about the funnest shit i've done since coming back. Respect and good health to you bro. @M-Rock

-RhetoriKaL
Appreciate that bro, same to you. I already finished writing part 2. It’s a bit more diverse location-wise. I changed the format this time it’s 3 16s and an 8 bar hook. Part 1 was 1 MC per bar, so to make it a bit easier I did mostly 2 bars per mc/group. Part 3 is gonna be the battle rap edition. Props to you for putting your answers up.